Philip B Katira Hair Masque

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Still Wish I woulda' picked up more of these.:sad:

Haven't been in TJ Maxx or Marshall's lately to check and see if they still have these.:perplexed

It really is a Great Product. *kicks rocks*:rolleyes:

LABETT

TJ Maxx seems to have the same stuff each time I go. I wonder if they slow down on getting products during the summer. Nothing new for the past couple of months :wallbash:.

I noticed my TJ Max has the same junky stuff :nono) No new products.
I still have not tried my Phillip B Rinse and Leave in conditioner yet.

Opulence

i just bought the peppermint n avocado shampoo, shea butter shampoo, deep conditioning cream rinse, and detangling rinse. any reviews on any of these?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i just bought the peppermint n avocado shampoo, shea butter shampoo, deep conditioning cream rinse, and detangling rinse. any reviews on any of these?
This is the one I have been 'bragging' about and wish I would have picked up more of. It's Great.:lick: Smells good. Feels Good. Works Great. I was using it as a Co-Washer.

I have the White Truffle Deep Conditioner as well, but haven't tried it yet.:ohwell:

Opulence

I picked them up from TJ Maxx! they were 14.99 each and they were the BIG bottles. I'm sorry, does it sound like I'm bragging....yea, I am.

pear

I picked up the big bottle of deep conditioning creme rinse last week at TJ Maxx for $14.99 as well. I tried it on a small section of my hair as a rinse after I deep conditioned and I really liked the results. I wasn't sure how it was going to work which is why I only used it on a small section.

I am now thinking that I should have bought both bottles when I saw them. It's all gone now. :nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I picked up the big bottle of deep conditioning creme rinse last week at TJ Maxx for $14.99 as well. I tried it on a small section of my hair as a rinse after I deep conditioned and I really liked the results. I wasn't sure how it was going to work which is why I only used it on a small section.

I am now thinking that I should have bought both bottles when I saw them. It's all gone now. :nono:

When I bought 'mine' they only had the Tubes like about 5 ounces or so for about $4.99-$5.99, but they had plenty.:ohwell:

And I didn't pick up as many as I should have.:perplexed Especially knowing what this product "Retails" for.:look:

If I woulda' saw the Large Bottles, I woulda' been all over them like a cheap suit!:lachen::lachen:

KurlyNinja

*I will not look into this* *I will not look into this* *I will not look into this* *I will not look into this*

pear

When I bought 'mine' they only had the Tubes like about 5 ounces or so for about $4.99-$5.99, but they had plenty.:ohwell:

And I didn't pick up as many as I should have.:perplexed Especially knowing what this product "Retails" for.:look:

If I woulda' saw the Large Bottles, I woulda' been all over them like a cheap suit!:lachen::lachen:

Move out of the way folks!!! :roadrunner::roadrunner::roadrunner:

Coffee

Ok, I just returned from TJ Maxx and they all the products yawl were talking about. I only purchased a 32oz bottle of Philip B Detangling Finishing Rinse with apple cider vinegar.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Ok, I just returned from TJ Maxx and they all the products yawl were talking about. I only purchased a 32oz bottle of Philip B Detangling Finishing Rinse with apple cider vinegar.

Dammit..Why dont my TJ Maxx carry stuff like this. All they have is gigantic bottles of Giovanni:nono:

pear

I am looking forward to hearing your review of this product. I saw it when I purchased the creme rinse but my hair doesn't like one of the ingredients (denatured alcohol).