Philip B.

MahoganyJazz

Lovin Leave-in Conditioner......

Is the TRUTH! I bought a tube of it the other night at TJ Maxx for $6. I used it along with my new Joico Vapor Iron and L'Occitane Repairing shine mask. My hair has been soft, silky, and shiny all weekend. I let my little sister use just the Lovin Leave-in a little while ago and her hair is just as bangin from it alone!

If you live in the same area as me, I'm sorry to report that I've bought every bottle from 3 different locations within a 30 mile radius.... :lachen:

I am now the proud, proud owner of 12 tubes of Philip B. Lovin Leave-in Conditioner and I am not ashamed to admit it!

Just wanted to show comparison pics. Usually after 2 days my hair starts to feel dry and look dull, but nope! Not this time!!!

2/19/10
vapporiron.jpg

2/21/10
philpb-day2.jpg

Last edited:
Yep you're so right. I posted about it a couple of months ago. I am a TJ Maxx addict and I purchased 6 of them. You're not in my radius nor am I in yours, so it's all is good :lachen:. Your hair looks awesome!!

Yep you're so right. I posted about it a couple of months ago. I am a TJ Maxx addict and I purchased 6 of them. You're not in my radius nor am I in yours, so it's all is good :lachen:. Your hair looks awesome!!

THANK YOU!!!

When I seen that they were $24 regular price, the PJ in me went into survival mode! I love this stuff, I will look for it at every TJ Maxx I see from here on out!

I tried the loving leave in and loved it!! I got the soft hold gel as well and was surprised at the results. It really really defined my curls like KKKC but without the crunchy finish. My curls were really soft and my hair was moisturized. I plan to go back and get more.

I tried the loving leave in and loved it!! I got the soft hold gel as well and was surprised at the results. It really really defined my curls like KKKC but without the crunchy finish. My curls were really soft and my hair was moisturized. I plan to go back and get more.

Tennessee huh? Watch out now! I'm just down the road! I just so happened to wander over to the hair care section, and I read the ingredients and thought why the heck not. I'm glad I did, I've been searching for a leave in that would give great results, and I've finally found it!

Coffee,

Have you used the deep conditioning creme rinse? I was curious about it. TJ Maxx has it for $5.99 also.

I have it as well. I used it along with L'occitane Repairing Shine mask so I really don't know how it works alone. Wash day is coming up, and I will report on it as soon as I use it.

I just bought a liter of Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in. There's no reason I should even be in this thread. I'm actually over here pondering getting some of the Phillip B. leave-in. :nono: I have the DC and still haven't even tried it.

I just bought a liter of Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in. There's no reason I should even be in this thread. I'm actually over here pondering getting some of the Phillip B. leave-in. :nono: I have the DC and still haven't even tried it.

After buying 12, I think this will be my last purchase for at least 3 months. But I've hardly bought anything the last year and a half because I was pregnant and on bedrest with limited funds, and then unemployed.

Mahogany is your hair rollerset or flat ironed in that picture- the bling is blinding. I am soo mad, I saw this last week at TJ's and turned my nose up at it.

Flat ironed with a Joico VaporIron. Go back and get it! BEFORE I DO!!! :lachen:

Duh- you did say in your OP that you FI'd. I am so sorry it's Mon forgive me:lachen:...Thank goodness you are not in MA. I am soo going to Marshalls. I am on my lunch break and need to return something anyways :look:- yeah, so, I will saunter on over to the products aisle- best believe:yep:.

Duh- you did say in your OP that you FI'd. I am so sorry it's Mon forgive me:lachen:...Thank goodness you are not in MA. I am soo going to Marshalls. I am on my lunch break and need to return something anyways :look:- yeah, so, I will saunter on over to the products aisle- best believe:yep:.

Just know that I did add a tad bit of Seyani Butter, but that usually makes my hair oily/greasy and not the shine from being moist that I have now.

Coffee,

Have you used the deep conditioning creme rinse? I was curious about it. TJ Maxx has it for $5.99 also.

I used the conditioning rinse last night, and I'm very impressed with it. I think I've actually found a suitable reggie! Now, since I only purchased 2 tubes of the conditioning rinse, I'll have to go out and buy the rest I seen. :lachen:

Back