Phony Pony and the baggie Method Help Please

s_terry

I just purchased a phony pony. I plan on wearing a low ponytail and want to try the baggie method. Couple of question:

1. what do you use to prevent breakage at the point that you apply to baggie and pony?

2. How do you prevent the pony from flipping off when you have the slippery plastic underneath

3. Can anyone please give me step by step to make this work?
I don't want to be at work and I turn my head and the thing winds up on Bald Bob's Noggin! :lol:

TIA ladies

OnceUponAtime

The best thing I did was to follow another members technique. I follow adrienne0914's method. I modify it by using a satin or velvet scrunchie and sometimes change the type of mositurizer, but I stay fairly close to the her technique otherwise. She has step by step with pics in her album.

Also, that drawstring adjusts to fit tightly, so there is no slipping. If you're still concerned, you can cover the bag with something less slick, like a peice of fabric. Maybe you have an old cotton scarf that you and cut down and tie around it.

Don't forget to cut out the combs in the pony, those things will murder your hair.

Last edited: