Phyto Products

churchlady

Hi, I'm new to this site and I love it. I never knew there where so many women-like myself, who want to grow there hair long. I would like your opinion on the phyto products. My hair has been breaking for the past 3mths and no matter what I try it hasn't stopped. So I tried Phyto products for the first time today, It made my hair soft and shiny but I dont know yet about the breakage. I have also started taking Hair, Nail and skin vitamins by Natrol and msm. Any advice would be gratly appreciated. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

OMG of course! I forgot that I've tried the phyto 9 and didn't like it at all. It made my hair dry crunchy and the ends were dry. A bit like how too much protein reacts in my hair. A big thumbs down which was suprising considering the raves I've heard about this 'wonder leave in treatment' Even Marvin, a well known hairdresser known on this board by some girls who works in NY, reccommended it to Vevster but on me it was total crap.

vevster

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
phyto 9

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Phyto 9 the same as Sebastian's Potion #9 ?? I don't think so.. Marvin recommended Sebastian's Potion #9 not the Phyto 9

Churchlady, if your hair is soft from the Phyto products keep using them. I have heard great things about Phyto in general.

vevster

I haven't used mine yet, BwnrelaxedHair didn't like it, another friend of mine didn't like it.

I'm afraid to try it now!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif