Phyto Products

ms_kenesha

Does anyone use or have used the Phytotherathrie products? I love Phyto 9 it worked so well when I used it in my blowdrying days and I attribute that and ORS' Carrot Oil for my hair staying thick and healthy during those times. The only problem is that I am a broke student and it's $20.
Has anyone used the PhytoSpecific relaxer or any of the PhytoSpecific products (these are esp. for relaxed hair)?
Phyto Website

Tracy

Ive used the Phyto 9 as well Ms Kenesha and loved it. But unfortunately, once again, I find that the "ethnic" version of this line is actually inferior to the mainstream products.

I used the shampoo and conditioner as well as the stlying cream and I hated all of it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I loved the Phyto 9 and 7 tho as well as their citrus products and their Phytocadamia Shampoo (I think).

HTH

I use Phyto Style, a heat protecting spray. Can't say if its good or not but I spritz on wet hair just before rollar setting.

I bought it after seeing my hairdresser friend using it on me some time ago and I usually love all her product recs so I um...went and got it too.

I've only been using it for the past 3 weeks. I'll keep using it. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif