Phytospecific line...does anyone use it?

goldenage

Other than the relaxer, does anyone use any of the phytospecific line? Are the products any good and worth the price? Thanks in advance :)

goldenage said:
Other than the relaxer, does anyone use any of the phytospecific line? Are the products any good and worth the price? Thanks in advance :)

I use their relaxing balm and its good. It loosens my natural curls without heat and keeps my flat ironed hair straight for 2 weeks.

I have the Phyto. Intense Nutrition Mask and Shampoo. It is just ok to me, I'm still on the look out good moisturiizing conditioner and shampoo.

I have been using this off and on for over a year. As a matter of fact, I just used that line this weekend because I was out of Aveda. I usedPhytospecific Intense Nutrition Cond and Poo. I deep cond with Phytospecific Vital Force Crème Bath. My hair was very nice shiney and bouncy. However, I can't give all the credit to Phyto because I prepoo with my oils and Keraphix. I also did my Sebastian colour shine this weekend. I'm really not sure that I will purchase it again. The creme bath is very stiff, so I added some oil to it.

I use the samples of the Phytonectar Ultra Dry Hair Shampoo that came with my Phyto relaxer and I :love: it. I've started rotating it with my Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo and it is so moisturizing, it's simply amazing. I'm considering buying a whole bottle, but I still have lot's of samples left!:lol:

When I was home for the holidays, I was going to the salon and the women used phyto products on my hair. My hair has become soo soft and shiny. The same happened to my moms hair. I just purchased their products. Ill keep you updated on wash day:grin:

I started using one of their shampoos which is the best I have ever used in terms of being moisturizing and non-stripping.

Other than the relaxer....

Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Mask
Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Poo
Phytospecific Extreme Shine Spray
Phytospecific Styling Balm (when I can get samples of it, will break down for a jar one day)

other Phyto
Phytodefrisant (reimplemented)
Phyto Oil Treatments

I stretch this stuff out, not cheap....really like to use with a fresh touch up and special occasions/treatment time.

Last edited:
PhytoJoba moisturizing shampoo... love it.....but it comes in a little glass bottle and I go through it pretty quickly.

Back