Pibbs equivalent in Europe

*KP*

Hi guys,

I've been drooling over the Pibbs for ever and would have loved to take advantage of the offer but I live in the UK. The Pibbs brand doesn't seem to be known in the UK AT ALL!

I saw this http://www.sallyexpress.com/viewProduct.aspx?pid=180006 it has 1000 watts but I really don't know if it is comparable to the Pibbs.

Has anybody used it or does anybody in have an idea of good salon brand hood dryers available in Europe that are cheap enough for the home?

K

BlondeByDesire

Hi guys,

I've been drooling over the Pibbs for ever and would have loved to take advantage of the offer but I live in the UK. The Pibbs brand doesn't seem to be known in the UK AT ALL!

I saw this http://www.sallyexpress.com/viewProduct.aspx?pid=180006 it has 1000 watts but I really don't know if it is comparable to the Pibbs.

Has anybody used it or does anybody in have an idea of good salon brand hood dryers available in Europe that are cheap enough for the home?

K

That looks almost identical to the Pibbs.

*KP*

Thank you so much RachiQue!! I didn't think to check Pak, I didn't think they'd have any.

Have you used it? It is cheaper than the one I posted

*KP*

I have this, I have had it for about 10/15 years (it was my mums). Its good but I still want the Pibbs. I dont want an equivalnet. My hair drys within 2 hours under heare but the Pibbs cuts the time in half.

Where are you planning on getting the Pibbs? I really want one! I wanted to take advantage of the Pibbs offer but of course it is only 110v.

K

tenjoy

I have this, I have had it for about 10/15 years (it was my mums). Its good but I still want the Pibbs. I dont want an equivalnet. My hair drys within 2 hours under heare but the Pibbs cuts the time in half.

10/15 years? the same model?

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Do you know anyone in the states that could get it delivered to them and then ship it to you?

*KP*

My Pibbs instruction manual says it was made in Italy.

I've found the company that makes them in Italy but have not been able to find anybody that manufactures European versions. They only do the 110v US version - UK is 230v. :sad:

lonei

Where are you planning on getting the Pibbs? I really want one! I wanted to take advantage of the Pibbs offer but of course it is only 110v.

K

Yeah I know, I would have to get a transformer but I would like to be sure that it would def work, thats too much money to waste! I have the Maxiglide which works fine with a transformer but I dont know if they make one powerful enough to house the pibs!

Crissi

Hmm that dryer from Sallys looks good i may have to invest and they sell the CHI! Well Solonlines.co.uk sells the FHI iono which 1 is better. Anyway i digress. A lady from LHCF purchased a US dryer (she was/is in the UK) and shecame from underneath it and the dryer blew up! Sorry i cannot find the thread. I wouldn't take the risk with products such as dryers, better safe than sorry...

MrsBKJ

Thank you so much RachiQue!! I didn't think to check Pak, I didn't think they'd have any.

Have you used it? It is cheaper than the one I posted

Hey,
I dont use anything like this im too scared...lol
I just searched to see what was avaialable.
Did you pick/buy anything yet?

Uzz