Pic in Profile

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
NYCQT16 said:
:confused: Why won't any mods help us??? :confused:

LOL:lol: ..seriously...we need help tho :yep:
Girl, it's been a while since you placed this thread. You should have pm'ed one of us. Just an oversight I guess.

Do you want to replace it or remove it??

There is an option in your UCP to edit your profile pic. Have you tried that??

Last edited:

NYCQT16

Natural Again
:lol: DSD....I know I have the attention span of a small child

I forgot I asked this question until I saw it on the main page one day (b/c someone had bumped by responding to it)...when I go into User CP and Edit Profile, the option is not even there. I even with to Edit Options and it wasn't there either

Carlie

I used to have this option when we first changed to this board. That's when I was able to insert a profile pic but that option is not there anymore for me. :ohwell:

dontspeakdefeat said:
There is an "edit profile picture" option too.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Carlie said:
I used to have this option when we first changed to this board. That's when I was able to insert a profile pic but that option is not there anymore for me. :ohwell:
Yeah, I don't see that option anywhere anymore either! :(

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Carlie said:
Wow! I didn't know the option was gone. I guess I assumed that all had it. I may be able to change it for you if you give me the url.

Carlie

No, but thanks anyway DSD. I just would really like to have the option back of changing my own profile pic. It would be nice if one of the Admins could fix the problem. I can't see how this thread could've been overlooked when it's been at the top of the list (of threads) for quite a while now. But it's okay....life goes on. :)

NYCQT16

Natural Again
I'm glad to see people are keeping the thread alive while I keep forgetting :lol: :lol: :lachen:

But yes, DSD, as others have stated that option is no longer there.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Can an Admin or Mod please just delete the picture out of my profile???????????

I tried what you said dimopoulos but it only gets rid of the avatar....

NYCQT16

Natural Again
Hate to be a nuisance but this still isn't resolved and I really want my pic removed from my profile. If none of the administrators can give me a how-to, then can you just go in my profile and remove it for me???

NYCQT16

Natural Again
BUMP

Please note that I am not talking about an avatar...I am talking about if I click on my own name and go to view public profile, there is a small picture of me there in the corner that I would like removed

When I go to edit profile, there is not an option to remove the picture

NYCQT16

Natural Again
Thank you so much Allandra!!! I really, really appreciate you taking care of this for me!!! YOU ARE AWESOME :yep: