PIC Updates. ((((LHCF))))

MissYocairis

I retouched at 16 weeks on the Christmas stretch challenge. ;) There is just enough progress from October to now to get me to brastrap. My hair grew SLOW this challenge. :look: I think I got about 2.5 inches in 4 months. BUT, I am happy. My hair is healthy and I am satisfied with my little modest Armpit length. Next stop....BRASTRAP! :clapping: (see "Christmas Stretch" folder in fotki, link below)

SherryLove

very nice!!!!! your hair looks terribly healthy (lol), and that's what matters most....!!!!!!keep up the good work....that phyto relaxer is really something........

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Congratulations, :yay:This is good progress, loving the thickness, and health. I had the same amout of growth when I stretched for 16wks my last touch-up, I love the surprise. :D

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Excellent progress! I plan on stretching for 16 weeks also for this stint. I hope to get 3 inches or more. I have been using MTG more and I'm only at 7 weeks post. Your hair does look healthy and vibrant. MArvelous shine...you'll be at brastrap in no time.

jrae

CantBeCopied said:
I retouched at 16 weeks on the Christmas stretch challenge. ;) There is just enough progress from October to now to get me to brastrap. My hair grew SLOW this challenge. :look: I think I got about 2.5 inches in 4 months. BUT, I am happy. My hair is healthy and I am satisfied with my little modest Armpit length. Next stop....BRASTRAP! :clapping: (see "Christmas Stretch" folder in fotki, link below)

Very nice! I'll be keepin' an eye on your growth. We use similar products and regime and I consider myself a slow grower. You're about a year ahead of me, too, so it shows me where I could be in a year conservatively. Keep up the good work!

BaBy_PhAt

Congrats

YOur hair is looking sharp nice and healthy, I hope after my stretch I can be surprised like that...

MissYocairis

THANKS LADIES! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Y'all have made me feel special up in here! :p I am now more excited than I was before I posted my updates. (maybe I DID make great progress after all? ;) ) And, let me just say that you best believe, I'd still be at my usual neck length give or take an inch or two if I'd never found LHCF! This site truly is a Godsend! From support to science to techniques, I would NEVER have figured out half this stuff on my own. I will be a member here long after I reach my "waistlength" goal just for the sheer LOYALTY. :) Luv y'all!

MissYocairis

Thanks ladies! It's a very "weak" armpit so, I'm giving myself seven more months to reach brastrap. Seven months of mtg, msm powder, nioxin, reduced heat and buns. *oh, JOY!* We'll see what happens. Appreciate the support. :D

Last edited: