Pic

AZJeepgurl

Spagirl,

What lovely long locks! I'd be more than happy to just achieve that length. In fact, I'd be ecstatic.

What's your hair type?

Thanks in advance,
AZjeepgurl

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
You have beautiful hair, Spagirl!

*Sigh* Sometimes I really wonder if I'll EVER be able to grow my hair to that length!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lindy. You have such beautiful hair! Before you know it you will have reached your goal.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
You have a great head of hair girl!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks DSD, for the compliment and for your help the other day!

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Hey!

Good thing that somebody snuck up and took that picture. It's a perfect "hair" picture. That was a nice length and you'll have that back before the end of the year. The first picture is really pretty also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Supergirl, I think so too despite all that was said and done at the time the picture was taken. I'm going to have to call her tomorrow and thank her. Yea, I'm gonna apologize too. The other pic is what I want to use as my avatar but I don't want to spend $$. Any suggestions? Please PM if you do. TIA.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl,

What lovely long locks! I'd be more than happy to just achieve that length. In fact, I'd be ecstatic.

What's your hair type?

Thanks in advance,
AZjeepgurl

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks AZjeepgurl. As far as the hair type goes, I go back and forth. Sometimes I think I'm in the 4s other times 3s. Since I've been relaxing my hair for many years now, I think the best way to tell is if I could grow it out long enough, w/o a touch up, to see what it is like after airdrying. Right now I'm not sure.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
SpaGirl,
What Jason Kelp conditioner r u using and do u use any other natual products from AO / Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

I have only tried and still use Jason's Sea Kelp shampoo and conditioner so far. As for AO, I like to use Honeysuckle Rose Hair and Scalp Conditioner and Island Spice Cream Rinse. I also have JAY, Swimmer, and Island shampoos but I dilute them 1st and use them only occasionally at present.

I'm presently monitoring how my hair response to products with coconut . I hear that it causes some people's hair to feel dry so I will modify if need be. HTH.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl, I recently experienced the same thing. I went in for a retouch on 8/13/03. I measured my hair at 27" before retouch. After the retouch and the cut I'm now at 24". I know it was longer than 27" once it was all straightened out. It'll grow back again but it has been impossible for me to find someone who will cut my hair the way I want it cut .
Her reason for cutting my hair was - your hair was tangling.

[/ QUOTE ]

not nice at all. You know, the more I think about it the more I beleive my "Ex" stylist is a hater.
Nothing beats learning how to do for your self.
Good stylist are so hard to finds.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hey Spagirl,

I don't necessarily think you need to apologize to your stylist. Then she will think it's okay to do these drastic trims regularly. While your hair may have needed a good trim, I seriously doubt that it needed the 2 or 3 inches that she trimmed. Just by looking at the picture also--your ends did not look bad.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Spagirl,

I don't necessarily think you need to apologize to your stylist. Then she will think it's okay to do these drastic trims regularly. While your hair may have needed a good trim, I seriously doubt that it needed the 2 or 3 inches that she trimmed. Just by looking at the picture also--your ends did not look bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

No apologies to the Stylist, I've concluded she's a hater.
She got me for >3 inches awhile before I joined LHCF. If I remember correctly my hair had a kind of a "U" shape in that my very, very front sides were shorter than the back. With in about a 4 months period my hair ended up in a blunt cut with the very, very front sides.
I know I'm at fault too because I allowed her to have full reign over my hair. The flip side of it all is that my hair is growing back at an average of an inch a month as of late.

The person I was talking about apologizing to and thanking was one who snuck up and took my picture.
Thank God the stylist wasn't the one who took my picture.