.:(Pics)ChavasCandy's Sweet Hair Revealing:.

Wow is all I can say. It's inspriring b/c I'm pretty much sticking to protective styles as I transition. BTW is that a wig or a weave in your siggy? I've been looking for a wig cut like that but cant find it....

Wonderful progress! .............and your hair is healthy to boot:yep:
Good luck on your continued progress and happy hair growing!

BB

DANG, GIRL!!! You know I've dabbled with wigs here and there, but you make me want to step up my wig regimen!!! CONGRATS!!!

GOOOOOOOODNESS! My jaw dropped. Your hair is luscious!

What material is your stocking cap? nylon? satin? I've always been nervious about wearing then because they rub against my hair and are so tight. But after seeing your results I guess it doesn't do any damage. Also do you use the combs in the wig? Or do you bobby pin it to stay put?

I use nylon stocking caps. I didn't experience any breakage.

:yep:Today Decemeber 18.2008 marks my one year anniversary since I was SL. It has been a while sinced I posted. I have included below the regimen I used to grow my length. ENJOY!!!!:yep:

December 2007 *December 2008
ChynaandherDaddy00003-1.jpg
2008Dec19relaxerPart2002.jpg

December 2007 *December 2008
Captured2007-12-2500001-1.jpg
2008Dec19relaxerPart2005.jpg

I use Half Wigs, Weaves,Wigs, and Ponytails to incorperate protective styling. These methods seem to work best for me because there is little to no manipulation done to my hair.

**************GROWING/WIG REGIMEN************

*Shampoo with Creme of Nature. Deep Condition over night or for 30 mins. using a plastic cap. (with or without heat is opitional). Any Moisturizing or Protein conditioner is good. I like Pantene Pro-V

*Rinse hair with cool water. Follow with detangling with a wide tooth comb.
*Air dry hair til hair is damp( sitting under a hood dryer helps speed up the process)

*Apply oil or serum..follow with blowdrying until hair is no longer damp.
*Cornrow hair to scalp. Apply your favorite oil.

*Depending on the length of your...gather braids into a ponytail holder and...pin the remainder of the braids up with a bobby pin.
* Cover braids with a stocking cap...then apply wig.

* Remove wig and stocking cap nightly to moisturize hair and scalp.
* I like to use Wild Growth oil or either MN and Tea Tree Oil.
*I then massage my scalp gently.
****DO THESE LAST THREE STEPS EVERY NIGHT*****

*Remove Cornrows weekly or Bi-weekly and start at step one again. You should achieve tremendous amount of growth following this regimen. Use what ever products suits your hair best*

REGIMEN************

*Shampoo with Creme of Nature. Deep Condition over night or for 30 mins. using a plastic cap. (with or without heat is opitional). Any Moisturizing or Protein conditioner is good. I like Pantene Pro-V

*Rinse hair with cool water. Follow with detangling with a wide tooth comb.
*Air dry hair til hair is damp( sitting under a hood dryer helps speed up the process)

*Apply oil or serum..follow with blowdrying until hair is no longer damp.
*Cornrow hair to scalp. Apply your favorite oil.

*Depending on the length of your...gather braids into a ponytail holder and...pin the remainder of the braids up with a bobby pin.
* Cover braids with a stocking cap...then apply wig.

* Remove wig and stocking cap nightly to moisturize hair and scalp.
* I like to use Wild Growth oil or either MN and Tea Tree Oil.
*I then massage my scalp gently.
****DO THESE LAST THREE STEPS EVERY NIGHT*****

*Remove Cornrows weekly or Bi-weekly and start at step one again. You should achieve tremendous amount of growth following this regimen. Use what ever products suits your hair best*

That is amazing length. Congratulations!

Back