****PICS* My Halley's Curls Install! *LOTS OF PICS!***

Barbie83

wow - great pictures. very beautiful. good job. I know nothing about weaves. are you natural or relaxed? and how did you get your own hair to match the curls? braidout?

I'm relaxed, about 5 months post. I flat twist my hair in the front every night to blend. I love it b/c its a constant, no-heat, protective style :yep:
I'm *thinking* about transitioning with the help of sew-ins. :sekret:

Very pretty and natural. I'd have to say you have one of, if not the most natural
sew in's I've ever seen.

That means a LOT, b/c that is my biggest concern (how natural it looks) Thanks!!

Looks VERY natural. I don't think I'd guess it's a weave at all. Looks very pretty although I think you'd look pretty with just about anything on your head :).

How sweet! :blush3: thanks

Simply_elle

I'm in love with your sew in:yep:

I see your in Cincy, I'm struggling to find someone decent that does a good weave. Any suggestions??? I'm getting desperate!!! Lol....

kandiekj100

Wow, I love your hair. It looks so natural. Would you consider your hair fine? I've done a weave install once and while I liked the hair, I had an issue with covering the line where my hair started and the sew-in began.

To anyone - if you have had this problem or knows someone who has, how do you combat this? Do you leave more of your own hair out? I don't like usually like the look of full sew-ins, so I don't see that as an option.

a_shoe_6307

Very pretty and natural!!!. I'm so jealous. I can't for the life of me understand why every time I get a sew-in it NEVER looks that good (or for that matter as nice as some of the other ladies on here installs look). My last one was 2 weeks ago and I took it down after 3 days. Now yours is the s**t.

I love it on you!!!!

iaec06

ummmmm 5-6" chooped off all around dam that alot of money you chopped and a full head weave for me.. send me it in the mail .. thank you ..LOL

Tiye

Very pretty and natural!!!. I'm so jealous. I can't for the life of me understand why every time I get a sew-in it NEVER looks that good (or for that matter as nice as some of the other ladies on here installs look). My last one was 2 weeks ago and I took it down after 3 days. Now yours is the s**t.

I love it on you!!!!

Maybe you're too hard on yourself and if you let the style grow on you - you'd come to like it and get your money's worth out of it. I do my own hair for the most part and my personal rule is if I have to sit for hours and hours putting it in ... then I'm going to live with it for a while whether I like it or not.

I love it!!!!!! After the last disaster I had with the Bohyme Brazilian Wave (matting and shedding), I may jump on Halley's band wagon. Keep us posted on how the hair holds up.

HC sells samples - I suggest ordering any that you're thinking about buying and testing them to see how they behave. I've been putting my HC natural sample through its paces and it's holding up well. It's also beneficial to test samples if you can so you'll know exactly how to manage the install when you get it put in.

@OP - the install is beautiful.