Pics of my sisters and I attempting to transition

keepithealthy

Hey ladies I'm a newbie. I love this site!! So here are some pics of me and the fam and our hair. I am transitioning been about 5 weeks. (I used to relax every 4 weeks...nope never heard of streatching till lhcf). You can see attempts at braid outs, bantu knots, roller settings, braiding, and some sew in hair weaves my sister did. You can also see some pics of my 13 year old cousin who used to have beautiful just past her shoulder natural hair. (can't find any pics fo her before hair) Her grandmother who is raising her permed it a few months ago and she came to my house for help with so much breakage I just had to cut it almost ear lenght. As I am learning how to take care of my hair I am teaching her and passing it along to the fam. Shooot even my mamma wanna get in on it. She just went out and brought herself a bottle of chlorella today lol:grin: So check out my fotki and let me know what ya think.

http://public.fotki.com/tehillah7/the-journey-begins/

here are a few pics
100_2095.jpg

100_2138.jpg

100_2148.jpg

100_2171.jpg

100_2183.jpg

The three abide faith, hope and love but the greatest of these is love.....1 Corinth 13:13

wheezy807

Welcome to lchf! That is so aweswome to have a supportive family that is going through this healthy hair journey with you. I envy you! Lovely head of hair ladies and happy hair growing!

Kayanna1212

Welcome babesz to LHCF!! have fun add me if you want i just joined about last week too!
GL and happy hair growing!

MsChelle

:grin:Welcome!!!! That is so awesome that you and your family are going on this journey together. HHG to you all!!!

blackbarbie

Welcome to the board! You will find soooo much information here that will make your transition a breeze, and it's great that you have the entire family to go the journey with you.

BB