Pics of texturized sistas

Queenie

honeycomb719 said:
I LOOOVEE this ladies hair....If I could guarantee my hair would turn out w/ this type of curl definition, I would texturize :)

It is nice. :yep: When my hair is really loaded up with products it looks like that. I normally put enough in for some definition, but not that much.

sweettrini

RabiaElaine said:
Very nice, your hair is inspiring to me. Look how quickly your got significantly longer. Good job!!

:bouncegre Thanks RE !! I find that my hair has grown much more quickly since I have been texturized, probably because I use virtually no heat (except when I'm DC with a heat cap) and I manipulate it much less than I used to when I was fully relaxed. Overall, it has been a good experience and I much prefer my hair this way. You should try it, you can always go back to bone straight relaxer if it becomes too much to handle.

RabiaElaine

honeycomb719 said:
I LOOOVEE this ladies hair....If I could guarantee my hair would turn out w/ this type of curl definition, I would texturize :)

I am going to go and get a consultation from the stylist who did her hair. I saw a pic of her natural untexturized hair as well, our textures look very similar.

caligirl

HoneyRockette said:

My natural hair looks just like hers. I wonder how my hair would look texturized?

L

lkg4healthyhair

RabiaElaine said:
I am going to go and get a consultation from the stylist who did her hair. I saw a pic of her natural untexturized hair as well, our textures look very similar.

Hi Rabia, do you mean this pic? Can you post a pic of her natural hair also. Thanks.

In my last pic in my fotki album the first square inch of the entire front of my hair is texturized. I used motions it was an experiment .if i liked it i was going to do my entire head but it came out tooo stringy for the type of styles i want to wear. I do not know if this helps.

RabiaElaine

deeshortesthair said:
In my last pic in my fotki album the first square inch of the entire front of my hair is texturized. I used motions it was an experiment .if i liked it i was going to do my entire head but it came out tooo stringy for the type of styles i want to wear. I do not know if this helps.

Your hair is beautiful. Your natural texture is kind of how I want my texturizer to come out. I agree with you on not texturizing your hair anymore, I love your natural texture. Beautiful!!

asummertyme

model chick...what kinda texturizer do u use? do u do it urself?
looks great! also how long did u grow it...that is the length i want b4 i texturize....love it..