Picture of a Seamless Comb

sherann

elizabeth said:
I bought that comb last year, but I never used it because it's so sharp.

Then I bought this hard rubber comb:

I bought this on Zooscape. They have terrible customer service, but I had nowhere else to buy this comb. It glides through my hair so easily. The teeth are very smooth and they're not sharp at all.

----------------------------------

This one looks good..I need a large comb so I may get this one. BTW I looove my creative pro seamless combs from tenderheaded.com. I have a tail comb, a detangling comb and a styling comb. Its not that the sizes are different from any other combs I have used, they just glide through my hair more easily.

VelvetRain

I wasted so much money on those combs from hairsense two years ago. Everyone raved about them so much. I got them in the mail and was like what the heck is this. The comb was so sharp. Pointed edges and all. I used it once and never again. It was taking my hair out big time. I went back to using my two dollar wide tooth comb and no of my hair came out. Never again. I still have one of those damn combs. If only I could find it to toss it in the trash.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
peacelove said:
Such a great idea. I was actually thinking about doing the same thing for my good friend who is dealing with some hair loss in her crown.

It's a wonderful idea. I received a large basket of healthy hair treats for my birthday from one of my dearest friends and (my Dance Mentor). All natural products such as Coconut Oil, Henna powder, Indian Oil, and so much more. I was so thrilled to see so many of the items mentioned on this forum. I'm still having fun opening the packages. There were so many.

So anyone would be happy to receive such a wonderful gift. Perfect idea "Creole". I'm still having a shout party each time I pull out a product.

:clap: :yay: :trampolin :dance7:

HoneyDew

marie170 said:
I have this comb I got from the local BSS... It's great for detangling when your hair is wet or everyday use.

I am in LOVE!! I went and ordered 2 more. One for home, one for work and one in my car! :D

Isis

pink_flower said:
Isis- I get my combs from here: http://www.colordesignsystems.com/

Thank you Pink Flower! :) I really like these and the prices are good too. I learned things from this site about bone combs I didn't know before. I like this quote:
Their rich caramel color also makes bone combs easily identified. They age beautifully, and will turn to almost a
dark mahogany color over time. When wet, they also have a unique fragrance to them. (*Careful here...some sneaky
manufacturers are making plastic combs out of the same color - and calling them "bone" combs. You'll know the fakes -
they are usually about .99¢ each, and are very flexible).

Healthb4Length

I just got mine today! I ordered from Hair Sense on Saturday and got it on Wednesday! Great customer service! I was a little disappointed that the combs were not as big as they looked on the site but other than that I am happy with them. In fact I used them today and I am so impressed, the teeth weren't too sharp for me, I had a lot LESS hair in the comb than I did with my regular detangling combs.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I also got my comb from HairSense and used it today. I wasn't impressed. :mad:

The comb is smaller than advertised, and the teeth are sharp. I'd might as well keep on using my conair shower comb.

Alli77 said:
I just got mine today! I ordered from Hair Sense on Saturday and got it on Wednesday! Great customer service! I was a little disappointed that the combs were not as big as they looked on the site but other than that I am happy with them. In fact I used them today and I am so impressed, the teeth weren't too sharp for me, I had a lot LESS hair in the comb than I did with my regular detangling combs.