Pictures of my cut

Your cut is very pretty Tonya. Your baby looks a little upset at Chuckie Cheese
cry3.gif
. I guess he didnt like it. You look VERY VERY slim to me, I remember reading your posts on weight loss. You look damn good girl !

Thanks ladies...I rpomise to provide better pics of the cut in the near future...it is already growing out!!!

The cut fits your face very well!

LOL @ your son and Chuckie!
rofl.gif
One time when we went to Chuckie Cheese's, my cousin who was 3 at the time, went up to Chuckie and kicked him.
rofl.gif

Tonya, I LOVE you hair cut!! I have also been thinking about cutting mine into a short bob like that. It's so cute on you! However, I want to know what are you going to do with it when you go to the gym? That's the only reason I haven't cut mine.

I agree w/ everyone, that cut is really cute. Plus, you're very pretty so I'm sure you can pull off most looks.

That cut is great and I agree with everyone, it does frame your face well. You are well on your way to your hair goal
smile.gif

That cut looks great on u! WHat is the difference in weight between the pics? I know u look slimmer in the pics w/the green shirt.

Caramelle,
I was speaking of old pictures I posted...

Joemerald,
I was wearing a fall on that pic...guess I shoudl have posted before pics as well.

Tonya ~ I *love* the cut! Your hair looks so healthy!
smile.gif
and congratulations on your weight loss, Slim ooops, I mean Tonya!
grin.gif
You go, girl!

That cut is too cute!

What is it with kids and big stuffed mice? I guess there is the same effect with women and small real mice?!! LOL. Once when my niece was about 2, we went to the mall and it was Christmas time, I thought that she would be happy to see this big mouse named Chrismouse. Instead she had a fit, she cried, swung her arms, and screamed at him, "Go Away! Go Away! You Go Away! We finally, had to take her away from him, because she was watching him so hard she was having trouble walking away by herself!

Your new haircut is gorgeous and your hair looks so healthy and thick, but all of the styles you've had look good on you.
smile.gif

i love the new cut, but like someone else said, all of your different looks are great on you!

oh... please stop tormenting poor landyn with the big, giant rat! fitz hates that thang too! we've had to leave more than one birthday party there early because of Chuck E.!
rofl.gif

Back