Oooo Weeee, TONYA'S Hair album....Come see.....

kitchen_tician

Oooo Weeee, TONYA\'S Hair album....Come see.....

I hope she doesn't mind, but I just peeked and I love the pics in her new album (Sept/Oct). She has lots of different styles along with her new pretty hair color. She has a fun album. Her vibrant personality definitely shines throughout her entire album. Here's the link: Tonya's Album

Looking Good Tonya!!! You're hair looks great!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Re: Oooo Weeee, TONYA\'S Hair album....Come see.....

I LOVE your fall Tonya!! Where did you get it and whats the name of it?

Go Tonya! Your styles are so cute! And just so ya know, I'm stealin' those hoop earrings...... /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

Very nice...I frequent her album too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tonya, I love the brown hair color! You are also very pretty as well.

Yes, Tonya I love, love, love your album!!!!! Your hair and your haircolor is beautiful and so are you! I go to your album alot to see what styles you're rocking...and they are great!

Ya girl,
Tbcool

Your hair is beautiful! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes Tonya's hair is beautiful indeed, i viewed her album about two weeks ago.

Her hair is beautiful! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair is very beautiful and i love the color.
Tonya if you don't mind me asking which color product's did you use? i would lovve to achieve that hair color on my hair .

I was sooo going to start a thread about this /images/graemlins/laugh.gif i checked out Tonya's album yesterday and my mouth dropped. You are so creative girl... your hair and that color on u is GORGEOUS!

Yes, very beautiful!! The "man of the house" is too cute!!

tonya,,,,you have a beautiful and interesting hair pic album.....WOW.....it's great that you love to wear different styles on your hair...and you look good in all of them.... keep up the good work...... /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Tonya is a star. She looks awesome in every color, every style, every length, every size...heck, every picture! Ooooh I so wanna hate her but she sure doesn't make it easy to do that. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif And the man of her house is simply adowable.

Girl, you make me want to color my hair /images/graemlins/weird.gif, I love that long fall I need one ASAP so cute !! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Ok now yall know yall are wrong...half the pics in my album are taken with the assitance with "Someone else's hair" /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
No but really. I really really appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement. I am a spontaneous person and it shows in my hair.....I am often teased because you never know what you are going to get with me. The color I have to thank Tracy for her wisdom...She instructed me on Texture and Tones Bronze and how to care for my hair before and after. I am working now to prove that I can stay with this color and not "change" by going lighter. I ahve several falls in my album. The newest one is the longer brown one. It is by Freetress and the name of it is Milano Girl it is in their Shake and Go collection. The number is a 30. Again I really appreciate your encouragement...I am striving to join you ladies in " Beautiful Healthy Hair World" /images/graemlins/kiss.gif /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

I always browse Tonyas album. I am in love with that straight fall she is rockin

Hey Tonya,

I LOVE your album!!! I tried to find my favorite shot but there were sooooo many I liked.

BTW, love that fall! Please tell us where you got it!

SG

Thanks...Southern I must try your bun next!! I got the fall at C and P (ghetto) beauty supply. If anyone wants on and can not find them let me know we can do a "transaction".

Yall have really made me feel nice today...I walked thru the door feeling "funky"

Really beautiful hair, Tonya. I love the color. You look like a model, girl.

Glad we could lift your spirits Tonya! We all could use kind words every now and then.

That's one of the best things about this site. There is so much encouragement!

I always love Tonya hair pics. She can wear just about any style and look great w/ it /images/graemlins/up.gif

Tonya you are looking good girl /images/graemlins/smile.gif very pretty as always

Thanks ladies....I really appreciate your comments.

Back