Pictures of my newly dyed natural hair!!!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Ohh, I can only imagine coloring my whole head plus adding highlights because I am so timid. I only get highlights. You are a brave soul!

ADB

I love your hair! That color is beautiful. Did you color your eyebrows also?

Nay

Belly, you look GREAT. Girl, you'd better stop being selfish and share pics with us more often, with your cute self ;)

Cincysweetie

A_Christian said:
I love the color bellydancer, Your hair looks great ! This stylist has done an awesome job on both your hair and cincy's hair, I'm impressed with her work! I really want highlites and may get her to do them when I visit home around the holidays.
Deborah is REALLY good and Identity is a great salon. If nothing else, do consider going in for a consultation. I bet that if you talked to her and saw some more of her work you would be sold! :)

~*~ShopAholic~*~

The color is SLAMMIN' and it gives you a whole new look I can't wait to see it straight, your BF may have to watch his friends a little closer now, LOL.

bellydancer

thanks alot ladies. i'm glad i finally got the courage to do this. i went natural because i wanted color also, but after i went natural i was still afraid! i don't remember everybody's questions so i'll answer them from memory.

I've been natural for 3 years at least. My senior year in high school and my first two years of college. I'm not sure what the woman used to do my hair. She had this big bowl of white cream and a light brown creme. The white cream was bleach (i think) and the brown was color I guess. She did color my eyebrows. The whole salon experience was great. I'm very satisfied. I need to do a protein treatment because I'm afraid my hair is going to fall out. So far it's been great though. As for my boyfriends friends... lol i am watching them closely! lol I know they are playing, but one of them sounds way too sincere sometimes lol. It's all very sweet though. I didn't know hair color could make that much of a difference. Everybody says that a dramatic change can make you feel more confident. IT DOES!

hey nay! i used that stuff you used for your braid outs. the liv stuff. I don't know if you still use it or not. It works GREAT! It's a little greasy though. I gotta check out your album. I'm trying to get my hair as long and thick as yours.

A_Christian

Cincysweetie said:
Deborah is REALLY good and Identity is a great salon. If nothing else, do consider going in for a consultation. I bet that if you talked to her and saw some more of her work you would be sold! :)

Thanks for the recommendation cincy! :wave: She's definitely done an awesome job with your hair and bellydancer's hair.

kitchen_tician

Yes, your hair is soooo Fiery HOT!!! :D I love it!!! This look is great on you. You pull it off very well. Just remember condition, condition, condition, protein, protein, protein, moisturize, moisturize and moisturize. Handle it with care. ;)

bellydancer

thanking you guys for the compliments again. Damn I need a protein treatment!!!! I'm rocking it in a bun on the top of my head now. It shows off the highlights.