PINK AND BLUE STREAKS

s_marie

I couldnt find my other post where I showed you guys how my hair looked bleached.....but this is how my hair is now after I bleached and colored my other camera is trash so I had to use my sidekick its like 3 colors thought purple, pink and blue depends on where I part it and I do have a fokti now its just about setting it up! :rolleyes: o and excuse the gel in my hair I just couldnt wait to show you guys lol

Attachments

• NATURAL 099.jpg
    NATURAL 099.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 62
  • NATURAL 098.jpg
    NATURAL 098.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 41
  • NATURAL 100.jpg
    NATURAL 100.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 53
  • NATURAL 097.jpg
    NATURAL 097.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 37

s_marie

LOL THANK YOU WHEN I PART IT ITS LIKE A HOT PINK BUT I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT SOME STYLES TO SHOW IT OFF

Allandra

I couldnt find my other post where I showed you guys how my hair looked bleached.....but this is how my hair is now after I bleached and colored my other camera is trash so I had to use my sidekick its like 3 colors thought purple, pink and blue depends on where I part it and I do have a fokti now its just about setting it up! :rolleyes: o and excuse the gel in my hair I just couldnt wait to show you guys lol
Here it is: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=217335

s_marie

Ms Jersey its hasnt dried my hair well at least I dont think Im trying my best to keep it moisturized.
Thanks Allandra for some reason I couldnt find it!
Thanks Ladykaypnyc:yep: