PJism: How do I Fight the urge?

La Colocha

All i have to do to fight pjism is turn on the news to see whats going on with the economy. That helps alot. I think when we work hard we do deserve something for ourselves. I have a hair product fund i put $5-$10 a week in an envelope at the end of each month if i want something ill buy it. Sometimes waiting so long until the end of the month i realize that i do not want it anymore.

babyhurr4

just tell yourself that this could be extra money in your pockets and that more products doesn't equal more hair or excellent hair...that usually does it for me. Remember you don't want to overwhelm your hair with a bunch of different products...find what works for you and stick to it and add something new into rotation every now and then just to keep from getting bored:yawn:....Remember products are not guaranteed to give us perfect head of hair only a good sound regimen that's customed to our individual hair needs and a health diet...use that extra money girlfriend to buy food towards a healthy diet, now that equals healthy hair:yep:

LivingDol1

oh that is tough... i just think about how crowded my bathroom already is and that i should finish a bottle or two before i go crazy. it's a process trying to find the best products to work with your hair... i try to research things first before just grabbing it and running to the counter. i've been eyeing the neutrogena triple moisture line as well and i just keep telling myself no!