PJs: Run, don't walk to indulge yourself to Lush Henna!!!

metalkitty

Okay, I justed needed to inform all you ladies who're wanting to henna but don't want to do too much mixing and prep that Lush henna just might be God sent! It comes in bar form (which you grate) and is compound henna but doesn't contain metallic salt or compounds. ( I'd do a strand test anyway though!) Anyway, please read my post on this thread http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=110768 to get the scoop! If you use it tell me what you think! I'll be posting my first pics on lhcf soon in the starting point boot camp thread too.

metalkitty

I'm don't know how to copy and paste my review into my post, but I have the link to thread I posted it in on my first post.

aileendq

MK:

I am So glad you liked it!! I'm addicted to it, I think. I do a henna gloss every week (while I DC). I just picked up some Caca Brun this afternoon.

What color did you get? Any pics?

Let's see that henna shine!

metalkitty

aileendq said:
MK:

I am So glad you liked it!! I'm addicted to it, I think. I do a henna gloss every week (while I DC). I just picked up some Caca Brun this afternoon.

What color did you get? Any pics?

Let's see that henna shine!

I got my Caca in Noir! It's black but not harsh black. Not yet anyways :p. I love it already, my hair is soft and moisturized not to mention strong! Anyway, I'll be putting my first lhcf pics up next week, without technical difficulties hopefully.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
I agree, I love Lush henna. All the good things are in it and I don't have to mix or do a single thing but use it :yep:

metalkitty

FlowerHair said:
I agree, I love Lush henna. All the good things are in it and I don't have to mix or do a single thing but use it :yep:

Yep, lets just hope they don't mess around with the formula!

mahogany66

I went to lush to pick up some soaps a couple of weeks ago but I didn't notice this henna. I will definitely pick up a bar and test it.. How many bars will I need for my shoulder length hair?

Last edited:

metalkitty

Hi, Mahogany! You might want to do a strand test first, but you'll probably need 1 1/2- 2 blocks on the bar. Honestly I couldn't tell much of anything from the strand test, but when I used it on my head I was in love.