PJ's show your stash!!

Coffee

Ok I'm going to come out of hiding and show my PJ stash, even tho I'm a bit embarrassed. This doesn't include the stuff under the bathroom sink. Once I find what really works for me, I'll be getting rid of the majority of it. My name is Coffee and I am a true PJ addict!!

miami74

Man Coffee! I thought I was a PJ, but I don't own no where near that much! Uhh, maybe you can hook a sista up with some of those products:sekret:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

dang Coffee!! :yawn:

I'll post mine when I get home!!
I don't have nearly as much ' hair stuff' like poos and moisturizers and stuff, as I used to---but I have a TON of different rollers and other stuff....

Maybe taking pics and posting them will be the first step of my recovery. :ohwell:

But first...I plan to swing by Sally's before going home after work, to pick up some more curlformers...perhaps the entire kit. :look:

Endlesslegs

Ok I'm going to come out of hiding and show my PJ stash, even tho I'm a bit embarrassed. This doesn't include the stuff under the bathroom sink. Once I find what really works for me, I'll be getting rid of the majority of it. My name is Coffee and I am a true PJ addict!!

OMG WOW!!! I thought I was bad!

nybeat26

WOW when I look at your stash it makes me think that maybe I am not a PJ:nono: I only have one tote full of products:yep:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!

Good Lawd!! I thought I was bad. Well ... I am bad, but your stash takes the cake!:drunk:

It~Can~Grow

When I see your stash Ms. Coffee, you remind me of Kimora LS...the next step is converting a room into a hair-salon closet.

Hey, if they can convert a room into a closet, we can convert a room into a salon closet.

I can see it now it will have drawers for our many rollers, custom shelves some slightly higher to accommodate our 32oz conditioner bottles...swivel seat...mounted flat screen....rolling pedi spa...and last but not least...rolling in around the corner:

Our Pibbs :lachen:

Last edited:

jasmin

Wow...maybe I should rethink my status as a pj. I don't think I'm one anymore.:lol: I want to cut down but I think I'm not too bad.

Forever in Bloom

And the Product Junkie award goes to....
C
OFFEE!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :dance7: :bling: :woot:

:cry3: Your stash is so (sniff) so (sniff sniff) bee-you-ti-ful!!

Now I don't feel so bad :rolleyes:

Coffee

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

dang Coffee!! :yawn:

I'll post mine when I get home!!
I don't have nearly as much ' hair stuff' like poos and moisturizers and stuff, as I used to---but I have a TON of different rollers and other stuff....

That's exactly what I was thinking as far as posting pictures. I didn't realize how much I had because it was all in different places. So I went to Biglots and picked up one storage box cuz I thought it would be big enuf to hold all my stuff, well duh! Anyway I had to go back and pick up a nutha one and I still have stuff in a plastic box and under the bathroom sink. I just can't bring my self to remove the stuff from the BR cabinet....yet. I am trying to recover, so I figured if I embarrassed myself I would be more likely to stop. This is the 3rd time I tried to post, but deleted the first 2....too ashamed:ohwell:.
Maybe taking pics and posting them will be the first step of my recovery. :ohwell:

Duchesse

hot peas and butta!!

You make me feel like all I got is half a bottle of pink lusters!

woahwaweewah!

envybeauty

Coffee!! Are you in AZ? I'm going to Scottsdale soon.

PM me....I'll take whatever you are not using off your hands. Don't stress yourself girlfriend..just relax, relate, and release ......to those of us in need :look:

LivingDoll

OMG Coffee!!! :blush: Don't feel bad...

I have a problem because I was straining my eyes to see exactly what you have! :lachen:

I thought I was a PJ too but now I'm rethinking what PJ really means. :lachen:

Let us know what you want to get rid of. I'm sure that many people will take somma that off your hands. :yep:

Nola Darling

Here's my stash! It's not that big but I'm proud of it so here goes:)

Here are my main squeezes!

My hair straightening brief case. Yes, I mean business!

My hair toys!

And my OH NOES!! Abandoned Pre LHCF products.

This does not include my styling tools, my tons of rods, and brushes. I have no space for them!!!

Last edited:

HotRibena

OMG... WOW!

You can start your own chapter of PJs Anonymous:grin:
Don't feel bad, I'm sure you're not alone - it's still early yet.

Give the other ladies a chance to get home and reveal their inner PJism as well.

Twisties

:lachen:Cofeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, nooooooooooooooooo!

This is so cute. LOL. Hey what about your tools, (flat irons, dryers, rollers)?

Soliel185

Coffee - I got you. Don't feel bad. AS soon as I remember WHERE throughout my house all my products are stashed I will post pics to make you feel better.

Maybe it's something about AZ? (I'm in AZ) The dry air makes it necessary to experiment! :lachen:

Last edited:

bluediamond0829

are we talking about for hair products....

wow i feel so bad(under my sink, in two small bins, on my dresser, and in another two big container on wheels, around my tub) :(

and this stuff i know i wont never use or im just waiting until i finish transitioning to use on my head.. But i feel bad if i throw the stuff out because i think that it could be eventually used. Except i threw out two relaxers one was a tub(it was old) and some silk element box relaxer i just picked up. I just think about how wasteful i am if i did throw that stuff out.

i'll post mine when i get home. I'm going to end up doing something like So1913 did. Big trash bags and only keep 1 or 2 shampoos, 1 or 2 conditioners, 1 or 2 of each thing and thats it.

JustKiya

:look: I can cover my entire 6 ft long kitchen island with hair stuff..... and that doesn't include the conditioners. :look:

That would need an extra foot or two.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'm digging the storage drawers though - right now my hair stuff just takes up the WHOLE bathroom closet/cabinet. Plus the bottom of the linen closet. :grin: :nono: Damn shame.