Shop Your Stash: Hair Edition!

AtlantaJJ

^^^Thanks, the products look intriguing. What's your favorite product?
I can't decided between the Babassu Butter Cream Masque or the Deep Conditioning Coconut Hair Masque w/Aloe and Silk.... Both are :lick:

I'm trying really hard not to buy any of her scrubs, bath salts, lotions, and oils...she has a sale going on....:spinning::drunk: help me someone....

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
^^^Dont you buy it girl.
I am about to CW with some VO5, when I jump in the shower in a sec. I am tired of lookng at this stuff I gotta get this bottle out the way.

LABETT

I was searching in my stash and found some Fekkai Glossing Creme,didn't even realize I had some and was about to purchase.
Too many Products can cost you to waste money if you are not careful.

Butterfly08

^^^Dont you buy it girl.
I am about to CW with some VO5, when I jump in the shower in a sec. I am tired of lookng at this stuff I gotta get this bottle out the way.

LOL!!! :lachen:............:look:

Labett, yes if you have too many things you forget about it and buy either dupes or things that are so close you don't even need them. :nono:

AtlantaJJ

Some one did a thread on Yes for Carrots mask and conditioner... It reminded me I have that in my stash :look:

MA2010

Ladies,
I did a prepoo with Shikakai Oil on my scalp and Dove Moisture Conditioner on my length just for kicks. I will wash it out soon and see what results I get from this mix.

I'm just using stuff up like crazy. I love this challenge OP!!!!!!!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
^^^Where is my belt....
No lie, I have bought some stuff but it was some lil stuff. Im not getting anything else....I promise:look:

Last edited:

Butterfly08

Some one did a thread on Yes for Carrots mask and conditioner... It reminded me I have that in my stash :look:

At least YOU ALREADY HAD IT!!! Those raves over stuff you DON'T HAVE is what does you in! :wallbash: Like those darn Hairveda threads. :wallbash:

Ladies,
I did a prepoo with Shikakai Oil on my scalp and Dove Moisture Conditioner on my length just for kicks. I will wash it out soon and see what results I get from this mix.

I'm just using stuff up like crazy. I love this challenge OP!!!!!!!

Cool - I just finished up my dove moisture mist! Let us know how it worked out!

Um..... :look: I bought some mo' stuff. :look:

Now I can use what I have. :grin:
:spank: That's ok, I know it's tough to give up the PJ ways. :lol: I may or may not be buying some Redken Smooth Down Hair Glide. :sekret: It'll be my first product purchase of the year if I do. :look:

MA2010

Nothing special from the Shikakai pre poo I did earlier. I'm contemplating tossing it out because the main ingredient is Mineral Oil.

It also took a lot longer to detangle my hair after I washed the oil out. I would rather use Coconut Oil, Vatika Oil, or JBCO in the future anyways.

Butterfly08

Nothing special from the Shikakai pre poo I did earlier. I'm contemplating tossing it out because the main ingredient is Mineral Oil.

It also took a lot longer to detangle my hair after I washed the oil out. I would rather use Coconut Oil, Vatika Oil, or JBCO in the future anyways.

That's ok - that's what this is all about, finding out what works and what doesn't (and getting rid of the trash). :yep:

Jaxhair

Hey ladies,

I'm not on this challenge as I've been doing something akin to this since I last bought a couple of 'Druide' conditioners on sale at my local organic super in October which turned out bad for my hair plus I didn't like the smell. It is doable! I'm using up everything I have right now, even the good ones I like before buying more - they need using up anyway - microbes etc etc! I had one lapse, bought a conditioner from a line I love and use very regularly for leave ins and sprays but that was in Dec. Not bought any products since :yep::yep:. Can be done. Get rid, feel good and buy only what you need and love to use.

All the best to all!

Butterfly08

Hey ladies,

I'm not on this challenge as I've been doing something akin to this since I last bought a couple of 'Druide' conditioners on sale at my local organic super in October which turned out bad for my hair plus I didn't like the smell. It is doable! I'm using up everything I have right now, even the good ones I like before buying more - they need using up anyway - microbes etc etc! I had one lapse, bought a conditioner from a line I love and use very regularly for leave ins and sprays but that was in Dec. Not bought any products since :yep::yep:. Can be done. Get rid, feel good and buy only what you need and love to use.

All the best to all!

I love your post, especially the bolded. :yep::yep:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
LOL, what'd you get? :sekret:

Your hair is growing nicely! :yep:
I got a K-Cutter comb (I think its called), 2 bottles of GVP products, and a 30oz something of the old green CON poo, ummm thats it I think.:rolleyes:
Thanks I will be relaxing soon, be on the look out LOL.

Last edited:

MA2010

I have used up the following products this year:

HE Hello Hydration Conditioner (done)
NTM Conditioner (80% done)
ORS Mayo Protien Conditioner (90% done)...one more use and OVER!
Elasta QP Mango Butter (95% done)

This challenge is great! I am getting down to finding some true staples!

Butterfly08

I have used up the following products this year:

HE Hello Hydration Conditioner (done)
NTM Conditioner (80% done)
ORS Mayo Protien Conditioner (90% done)...one more use and OVER!
Elasta QP Mango Butter (95% done)

This challenge is great! I am getting down to finding some true staples!

That's awesome! :drunk:

I used up some Joico kpak reconstructor, several Aveda samples, and I have one more use of some Aveda leave in. I haven't bought any hair care products this year, which is amazing. (I did spend about $5 on some hair candy though). I am also using products that have previously been sitting, like my S-curl which I fell back in love with.

Sometimes it takes not buying anything new to learn how to enjoy what you already have. :yep:

natstar

This past week I got so sick and tired of looking at products that I didn't use that I threw away 2 bags of stuff. I can now just focus on using things that will be in my regular rotation or that I will use at least once or twice amonth. My space looks less junky now too

LABETT

I am so proud of myself the only thing I bought this month is castor oil-Palma Cristi,I am out of JBCO.

Butterfly08

Great job Nat! You took the bull by the horns! I could be done much sooner if I just chucked some stuff but I'm tryna make it work! :lachen:It helps that I can use the stuff I don't like on dd's hair. :look: It usually works. :look:

I am so proud of myself the only thing I bought this month is castor oil-Palma Cristi,I am out of JBCO.

Very good!!!! I am fighting off the urges - I now want some jojoba oil after watching Sylver. :perplexed

MA2010

Great job Nat! You took the bull by the horns! I could be done much sooner if I just chucked some stuff but I'm tryna make it work! :lachen:It helps that I can use the stuff I don't like on dd's hair. :look: It usually works. :look:

Very good!!!! I am fighting off the urges - I now want some jojoba oil after watching Sylver. :perplexed

You and I both. :yep:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
BUMPING....
I finished up my Carrot & Aloe Oil, by using it to seal and adding it to my DC's.