Plain Ole Water {oil wash spinoff!}

Candy_C

hey girlies!

Its recently been REAAAAAAAAALLLYY hot in the UK, and so i have gone back to my co-wash, rinse regime. today i realised i left my leave in con at my fathers house , so i was only left with my oil moisturizer. i knew i didn't wanna shampoo as i clarified only 2 days ago. i rinsed and washed my hair with nothing but water and my scalp has NEVER FELT CLEANER. my hair is sooo soft aswell. i came out the shower and dabbed dry as usual. i began to lightly scrunch in my oil moisturizer and my hair just started to look so pretty as i went along. its curled up lovely (in a wet bun at the mo) but i think we underestimate the simple things like oil (irresistable stylee ;) ) and water. i guess i cudda just rinsed with water and just added oil to and call it a day! this is my regime for the summer now, rinse with water every 2 days and shampoo maybe every 7. i finger comb b4 iwash, and when my hair dries the next day i simply spray with water and add more moisturiser and clip under into a bun. i'm loving this easy stuff, my hair is so elasticated and shiney ! and its only been a few weeks but theres visable regrowth already!

foxybrownsugar

It's been working for me too. I rinse daily with water only(4-5x/wk) add my oil (no grease) and gpb as a leave-in once a week. This has really saved my ends.

MizaniMami

I can't wait to try the dry co-washing method.

Everytime I rinse my hair really well it feels so good that I don't want to shampoo. Maybe I shoudl try this when I go to FLA??

But anyways are you still cowashing with the Le Kair Shea butter?

Candy_C

MizaniMami said:
I can't wait to try the dry co-washing method.

Everytime I rinse my hair really well it feels so good that I don't want to shampoo. Maybe I shoudl try this when I go to FLA??

But anyways are you still cowashing with the Le Kair Shea butter?

try it, you'll love it.

i'm actually going to pick some up tomorrow. i ran out! i think i'm gonna do this:

Day 1: - Pre-poo overnight, shampoo, deep con, leave in and moisturize.

Day 3: - Water only and moisturize.

Day 5: - Co wash with le kair {wet hair, add for 5 mins and rinse} and moisturize.

Day 7: - Pre-poo overnight, shampoo, deep con, leave in and moisturize.

Last edited: