Please help a sista determine her hair type!

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Yeppers ... I agree with these ladies. Your curls look big and loose, so I'm gonna say you're in the 3 family (3b/3c).

Congrats on your BC, Fab. Your hair is pretty.

Moroni

WOW, Fabiennd! What nice CURLS you have! The better to wear them NATURAL, my dear!!! :grin:

ETA: Looks like a 3C to me.

aloof one

Oooh I got me some of those in my head! :drunk:

But all of your hair looks curly--- like 3c or something. Congrats on transitioning for so long!

aloof one

I shouldn't have come in here... Im itching to cut now :nono:

Can I ask--- before you cut, was your hair wavy? Cause your hair looked like mine does wet, but when it dried it became this curly cutesy bob--- I was wondering if it just curled up after you cut? I don't think I'll ever know until I chop... Some of mine looks like yours... some looks like bmore... some looks like dsylla... I just gave up months ago but now I'm thinking again...

You seriously are making me consider BCing soon:sad::lachen:

glamazon386

Can I ask--- before you cut, was your hair wavy? Cause your hair looked like mine does wet, but when it dried it became this curly cutesy bob--- I was wondering if it just curled up after you cut? I don't think I'll ever know until I chop... Some of mine looks like yours... some looks like bmore... some looks like dsylla... I just gave up months ago but now I'm thinking again...

Mine looked wavy before I cut al00fone. There were coils in some spots but mostly waves. I only made it to 5.5 months before I cut.

LunadeMiel

The parts that were wavy stayed wavy and the parts the were curly stayed that way. I was realy hoping for the wavy parts (especially the front) to curl up a bit more but they stayed that way..:sad: Now they just looks out of place. Hopefully as they grow out they will curl.

Thanks ladies for your insight, cause god knows I was confused...:yep:

LunadeMiel

I agree with the 3b/c ladies. It is very pretty--I love your hair.[/quote]

Thanks hopeful, all of you natural ladies

Cichelle, hopeful, Glam, lauren450 (and many more) are all to blame for me cutting my hair early (I was going for June)...:lachen: I just couldn't take looking at your beautiful heads anymore. I just had to do it...:grin: