OH SNAP! I BCED......

LunadeMiel

Looks great! You & Southerntease look like yall have similar textures.

It looks so moisturized even before the BC (all in your fotki :nono:)---whats your regimen?

Thanks..:grin:

My regimen is pretty simple.

I wash and deep condition one a week. I've been pre-pooing with coconut oil (which I got from an Indian store ) which makes my hair feel like butta...:grin:. I wash with Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo. Then I deep condition with a combo of the Pantene hair mask (thanks Gym), hair mayo and ors replenishing pack. I have no clue why I mix these three together...(but it works). I usually airdried (this is a double edge sword bc it's less manipulation than rollersetting but my relaxed ends were always left very dry). Other times I would rollerset and again a double edge sword bc I would lose a lot of hair but my relaxed end were left soft and moisturized. HTH

LunadeMiel

Congratss.....you have some beautiful hair!!!!!:yep:

OT: I've been trying to figure out that picture in your siggy...what is it a picture of?

Thanks Kweena
the pic in my siggy is a piece of hair that I cut off (I was testing conviction)

I got my strengh from you ladies and the knowledge that I could grow my hair long and healthy. BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

Last edited:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Wow ... another BC! Your hair looks fabu, Fabiennd!! Love the texture. Looks like you have very loose curls.

ajargon02

congrats and welcome to your natural journey!!! It might have a few bumps along the road but it's well worth it!!!

DozenRoses99

Congrats on the BC! Your hair looks terrific!

You recent bc'ers are really making it hard for me to wait until my specific date to do my bc........ :yep:

DarkAngell

Congrats on the BC! Your hair looks terrific!

You recent bc'ers are really making it hard for me to wait until my specific date to do my bc........ :yep:

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! i went out and bought some shears the other day because i just know im gonna do it soon instead of waiting until 18 months.

LunadeMiel

Thanks Ladies. You guys are all so sweet. If keep reading these comments I won't be able to walk through the door...:grin:

fluffylocks

Thanks..:grin:

My regimen is pretty simple.

I wash and deep condition one a week. I've been pre-pooing with coconut oil (which I got from an Indian store ) which makes my hair feel like butta...:grin:. I wash with Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo. Then I deep condition with a combo of the Pantene hair mask (thanks Gym), hair mayo and ors replenishing pack. I have no clue why I mix these three together...(but it works). I usually airdried (this is a double edge sword bc it's less manipulation than rollersetting but my relaxed ends were always left very dry). Other times I would rollerset and again a double edge sword bc I would lose a lot of hair but my relaxed end were left soft and moisturized. HTH

Oh thanks----once again it looks very pretty.

What styles have you been doing lately? Just weaing it out?

Do you use anything daily? I can only get my hair to look moisturized like yours by using glycerin daily

ETA---How does your family/friends/etc. think of it?