Please help! DIY Senegalese Twist

Miak

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm starting with a twist. Doing to whole twist to the right then cross but the twist is bunching up, I'm keeping it tight , not sure what I'm doing wrong???

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

natural2008

I can't help my apologies but try YouTube in the meantime until an expert comes in this thread to help ya out :0). Good luck.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
You could be twisting too tight when wrapping the strands around each other; your hands may be too close when you wrap the strands together. That's all I can think of. Your using kanekolon right?

Def hit up YT. That's how I learned.

MzSwift

Lyndaspratly (I think) on YT is the one who taught me to do the twist method. She rocks! I still can't master it so I start them with a braid for about 3 rotations and then twist the rest. GL! :)

Miak

Thank you I will check it out off for 2 days so nows the time

Miak

Golden75 said:
You could be twisting too tight when wrapping the strands around each other; your hands may be too close when you wrap the strands together. That's all I can think of. Your using kanekolon right?

Def hit up YT. That's how I learned.

Yup x-pressions hair

Miak

Marand13 said:
I posted these a long time ago, but they are 2 different methods I use to attach twists. The second may be a little more difficult for a beginner but here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zHiHOHvsYQ&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMCmd5so_3w&feature=plcp

Hope this helps you out. :yep:

ETA: Please excuse my kids in the background.. LMAO! I just re-watched these vids and I couldn't stop laughing... goodness...

Actually your first video made perfect sense I will try your method, as I looked thru videos I see everyone does something different to make it easier so I appreciate it very much. Wonder if i struggle cause I'm left handed