I'm gross n lazy...Help

Whimsy

I haven't washed my hair since last tuesday :look: and I have no desire or motivation to go wash and DC my hair right now like I should.:nono: Can you guys help me with some motivation? Please?:ohwell:

CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Ok Let me stop being Eviline.

Why don't you give yourself a spa hair night. That's what I'm doing tonight. I stay on OT so much that I've started slipping a bit with babying my hair too. In fact I hadn't deep conditioned in a hot minute.
It's ok we are not always going to be on our A game all the time.

I was the same way! I am not going to tell you how long it took me to FINALLY wash my hair :blush::blush::blush:! Give yourself a pre-poo treatment. That way, you will have no choice but to wash your hair. Worked for me!

Girl, you better go wash that pretty hair. Plenty of women would love to have your hair length. Appreciate it, don't neglect it.

Last edited:
I'm doing a nice spa night too. ^^ Protein treatment, shampoo, dc, cowash.

Go wash that pretty hair Whimsy, so you can update your blog:grin:

CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Ok Let me stop being Eviline.

Why don't you give yourself a spa hair night. That's what I'm doing tonight. I stay on OT so much that I've started slipping a bit with babying my hair too. In fact I hadn't deep conditioned in a hot minute.
It's ok we are not always going to be on our A game all the time.

You devil.

Maybe I will try a spa night....i'm just so lazy!

I just washed my hair after 2 weeks, a mess I know. Up until dec I washed it once a week faithful. In the last month my hair has been washed 2x.....

Does it itch?

I was the same way! I am not going to tell you how long it took me to FINALLY wash my hair :blush::blush::blush:! Give yourself a pre-poo treatment. That way, you will have no choice but to wash your hair. Worked for me!

TRICKY!!! but BRILLIANT!!!

::sigh:: what will become of us?

well, I imagine that we will both get bored with LHCF once we realize we are the only ones posting and we have read all the threads on the first page twice. And then maybe if nothing is on TV or no one calls, I might start studying and you will wash your beautiful hair.

You sound like me last week!! I did a length check, and I'm too close to stop now!! I know you're the same with all that gorgeous hair. Go do a killa rollerset and do the matrix pose again for me loool! Do it Do It Do it! (Inserting Peer Pressure)

**Hopefully this time when I imitate it I won't break my neck HAHA!

well, I imagine that we will both get bored with LHCF once we realize we are the only ones posting and we have read all the threads on the first page twice. And then maybe if nothing is on TV or no one calls, I might start studying and you will wash your beautiful hair.

Damn.

I....I think you're right.:yep:

You sound like me last week!! I did a length check, and I'm too close to stop now!! I know you're the same with all that gorgeous hair. Go do a killa rollerset and do the matrix pose again for me loool! Do it Do It Do it! (Inserting Peer Pressure)

**Hopefully this time when I imitate it I won't break my neck HAHA!

HA! I don't even own rollers.

UPDATE: I did put a prepoo in my hair so eventually I'll have to get up and be hair-productive.

Very Very True!!

I had to do that last night so I would wash mine tonight. Of course, everyone wants to do something once my hair was soaking wet. Murphy's Law...

whimsy you better go wash that hair. and after you do that.....BC. lol. sorry I had to do it!

You're evil!

Update: I ended up putting on some oil last night as a prepoo and then i wrapped it up and slept on it. I woke up today and washed and currently have a DC on and am under the dryer. So THANK YOU to all of you fabulous motivators!!!

I finally washed today...I HAD to i have an event to go to in a few hours and i have to wear my hair down...otherwise I would not have washed :rofl:

I know how you feel...and my hair is barely APL. I think we all need a break from time to time. For those that live in cold areas it gets harder in the wintertime too!:ohwell:

Back