Please Pray-bar Exam Tomorrow.

SAINT

I have the bar exam tomorrow and was wondering if anyone reading this would send an extra prayer up for me tonight. Thanks.

honeycomb719

Sure thing. I know just about how your feeling...I'm going through licensure exams also. I took 1 so far, my next one is Aug 11th, so keep me ur prayers also.

MomofThreeBoys

I am and old pro at praying for bars.....my dh is licensed in 3 states and he tutors people who have failed 1 or more times. I will add you to the list!:)

star

God in Jesus name we delcare victory over this bar exam. We know the grade report is good but the faith report is better. Give her the faith and strength to get through this exam so she can be the next best lawyer in the country while still loving and serving You. Bring everything she has study back to her remberance in Jesus Name. AMEN. :)

PatTodd

I have been exactly where you are. I'm sending up a prayer for you right now. Good luck, counselor!

shalom

Since I'm a day late and you're probably taking the exam today, I just sent one up for you. Best wishes. ;)

SAINT

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for keeping me in their thoughts and prayers. Day one of the exam is over and I have two more to go. I felt pretty good about the test today I just pray that God continues to give me the stregnth and endurance to do well these next two days. (Wednesday and Friday). Please keep praying for me these next few days if you remember.