Please pray for me y'all . . .

Glib Gurl

I have a prayer request. I am so tired after my vacation . . . and now that I'm back at work I'm doing the work I wasn't able to do last week plus all the work we have to do for our annual conference next week where I will have to be "on" 100% of the time. (In fact I'm giving a powerpoint presentation in front of an audience of 2000! *eek*) I am telling you, I haven't really had a moment to myself in the past two weeks and it looks like it will be at least another week before I can settle down. My brain has turned to mush. My nerves are fried.

Please pray for me y'all :nono:

donna894

I have a prayer request. I am so tired after my vacation . . . and now that I'm back at work I'm doing the work I wasn't able to do last week plus all the work we have to do for our annual conference next week where I will have to be "on" 100% of the time. (In fact I'm giving a powerpoint presentation in front of an audience of 2000! *eek*) I am telling you, I haven't really had a moment to myself in the past two weeks and it looks like it will be at least another week before I can settle down. My brain has turned to mush. My nerves are fried.

Please pray for me y'all :nono:

I hear ya and I've sent a prayer up for you. Hopefully after the annual conference you'll be able to chill.