Please Pray for me

lipati

Hello sisters
I need a prayer please pray for me. I will try to keep it short although it is a very long story. My living in husband moved out of the house but I love him and I would like to have him back. We have two children. I am saved now and I would like for us to be together as a christian family. Please pray for me that he comes back. Thank you

good2uuuu

I will be praying for you and your situation. The enemy wants nothing more than to destroy the family, and will stop at nothing to do so. Be strong and be blessed.

MrsQueeny

I'm late but praying for you also. Know that no matter what, GOD will NEVER leave you or forsake you. Q

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
lipati said:
Hello sisters
I need a prayer please pray for me. I will try to keep it short although it is a very long story. My living in husband moved out of the house but I love him and I would like to have him back. We have two children. I am saved now and I would like for us to be together as a christian family. Please pray for me that he comes back. Thank you
I will pray for you, too. The healing of your broken heart and for God's perfect will.

cheeks23

The devil is happy when families are torn apart. I will lift you and your family up before the Lord. Continue to pray, He knows best and He will prevail :)

Sweet C

I pray that God's perfect will be done for your family. God bless, and I just want to encourage that now that you are saved, stay close to the body of Christ. Read your word, pray, and continue to grow in the things of the Lord.