PLEDGE TO MY HAIR

I pledge to keep my hair healthy and enjoy it like I used to. I pledge to use products that help it thrive and to end PJism. I also will use low heat from this point onward.

I pledge to dust/trim not CUT,
DC more often
to acknoledge my progress and be more patient
experiment with more natural products
learn to flat iron (this is why i dont bother lol)

I PLEDGE TO::::
1. DO A PROTEIN TREATMENT BETWEEN RELAXERS
2. MORE PROTECTIVE/LOW MANI STYLING
3. USE WAYYYYYYYYY LESS HEAT
4. NOT NEGLECT MY REGIMEN
5. KEEP A DETAILED SCHEDULE OF REGIMEN

I pledge to give the banding method a try. (Not that i always blow dry sometimes i just rebaid in single plats detangle, moisturize, seal)

It's some method I saw a lot of people use on YouTube to stretch their hair by using multiple bands from root to tip.

I pledge to only change my routine, techniques, reggie based off what my hair requires, not because I want to try someone else's reggie. I pledge to use heat only 3 times a year, to d/c weekly or twice a week in the winter, to continue to PS often with low manip. styles here and there. And I will trim twice a year as needed.

Last edited:
Oh yeah.. I also pledge lower manipulation and more protective styling.

Sent from Cat's iPhone using LHCF

I Pledge:

1. Being consistent with my regimen, and not be lazy.
  2. Trimming my hair since I now know how important it is.
  3. Continue not being a product junkie
  4. Learn more about general haircare and natural ingredients(butters and oils)
  5. Listen to what my hair is telling me it needs
  6. Take my vitamins consistently
  7. Have protective style for the winter (cornrow extensions for this winter)
  8. Keep it SIMPLE
  9. To not cut my hair again, because lack of pledge #1, #2, and #5 has resulted me to just chop my hair off again after growing a good amount since last year from my first big chop :ohwell:
  10. Visiting the forum more often
Ready for another new start!!!:grin:

I pledge to keep it Simple!

Only once a week, wash, deep condition, leave in and seal, keep in braids for wigs and sewins and Only Flat iron once every 3 months for a trim and length check. (head damage trims)

I BC in feb and it should be SL by next feb which is longer that my hair has every been since I got my first perm and mom stopped doing my hair cuz I thought I was Grown at 13!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back