POLL: Cheap but effective products you love!

sexycaramel03

Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol
John Frieda Texture Correcting Serum
Suave Humectant Conditioner
V05 Stawberries and Cream Conditioner

nmfsc

Africa's Best Herbal Tea Tree Gro
Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo
Herbal Essence Fruit Fusions hydrating conditioner
Suave Milk & Honey conditioner

slwe415

I like Suave Aloe Conditioner as well as Le Kair Cholesterol....but my hairdresser told me that I needed to get rid of them???

I thought they were working well...she even commented me on the health of my hair...

slwe415

She just said that they weren't good for my hair... I wonder if it was because she wanted me to buy some of her products, which I did buy some a few days later. She sells the Kera Care line...

slwe415

I went to see her shortly after I started taking better care of my hair and using the excellent advice that you ladies have been posting. I really don't know what her motives were. She sort of contradicted herself.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Update: I no longer use any of the products in my previous post!

Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner, Suave Citrus Smoothie Conditioner, V05 Nourishing Oasis Honey & Almond Conditioner
, Lekair Cholesterol, Lustrasilk HPC, Smooth n Shine Gellation, Spanish Garden Garlic Shampoo, Hi Pro Pac, Summit Mend and Aussie 3-Minute Miracle (both formulas).

lisatamika

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Update: I no longer use any of the products in my previous post!

Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner, Suave Citrus Smoothie Conditioner, V05 Nourishing Oasis Honey & Almond Conditioner
, Lekair Cholesterol, Lustrasilk HPC, Smooth n Shine Gellation, Spanish Garden Garlic Shampoo, Hi Pro Pac, Summit Mend and Aussie 3-Minute Miracle (both formulas).

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? What happened?

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
slwe415 said:
I went to see her shortly after I started taking better care of my hair and using the excellent advice that you ladies have been posting. I really don't know what her motives were. She sort of contradicted herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

As the saying goes, if it ain't broke...don't fix it!

bellydancer

[ QUOTE ]
notsomebody said:
anything from the profective line (although there prices are going up)

[/ QUOTE ]
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN BARELY AFFORD THEM NOW!!!!!!!!

sylviaetc

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
Happylocks---where do you live? I don't think I've seen eggs for $.98.
I think they're like 1.99 in NY. I'm not sure though because I buy organic eggs--that's $2.49 or $2.99.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was about to say the same thing! here in jersey a dozen eggs go for like 2.59 and they're not even organic; those go for 3.70.
girl, i gotta shop where you're shopping, because i can go through a dozen in 4 days...

daviine

I'm so cracking Sylvia bc I think you're the only person to reply to that comment and that was how long ago?

Anyways....I know the organic eggs are at LEAST 2.99 but I don't think I've seen them for $3.70.

I mostly shop at Pathmark--do you buy yours from the health food store?