Aussie Products

londongirl3

Please help a pj!!!!!!!!! I'd like to know if anyone likes any of these products

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor
Aussie Mega Instant Conditioner
Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner

Please please give me some reviews, there is a three for two deal that I would love to take up.

Faith

I personally like all their products plus they're cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try it out. I would give them a try. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hairfanatic

They made some type of vitamin leave in spray, I forgot what it is called but I used it a long time ago and it was really good. I don't even know if they still make it or not.

Lindy

Yep; I have both the 3 Minute Miracle and the Leave-In Spray. I like the 3 Minute Miracle a lot. The leave-in I'm not too sure about. I haven't really given it a chance yet because I have so many other leave-ins!! I think I did use it on my daughter's hair once, and it seemed to work fine. Nothing spectacular but not bad.

OH, and I swear by the detangler - Aussie Slip - it's the BEST!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

NAY007

ok you found the right person, cause just two months ago i bought the hair insurance leave in spray and i can tell you that it sucks!!!!! i always want a spray like that to detangle my hair and moisturize it, but this one did not detangle at all.

the mega instant conditioner did not detangle at all either. so i didn't like it, but it is excellent for shaving my legs.

the 3-minute-miracle is pretty good however and i would buy it again.

i can only speak for my hair here, i would give some other products from aussie a try.

go to www.makeupalley.com, then go to productville, then to find a review.
there you will find tons of reviews. i love that site.
nay /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LondonDiva

I've got 2 3 minute reconstrutor samples upstairs which I'm going to try this evening. But I don't get any benefit from having a product on my hair 180 second so I'm going to try it as a DC.

I'll let you know how it goes.

londongirl3

Thankyou ladies!!

For those of you in Uk, Superdrug was selling these products for £1.99 but I don't know if the offer was a sale or actual price. Boots currently has a 3 for 2 deal as well.

As you can see I kind of spend alot of time shopping /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lindy

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
I've got 2 3 minute reconstrutor samples upstairs which I'm going to try this evening. But I don't get any benefit from having a product on my hair 180 second so I'm going to try it as a DC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Diva,
I usually just put a plastic cap on and let it sit for about 15 mins. and then rinse, but I bet it will work great as a DC!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hairfanatic

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ok you found the right person, cause just two months ago i bought the hair insurance leave in spray and i can tell you that it sucks!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! /images/graemlins/grin.gifIsn't it something how products can work differently on people's hair? /images/graemlins/smile.gif I think the only thing so far that I have tried (and liked) on the forum that has been raved about so much is the Elucence conditioner.

UmSumayyah

I bought and liked the 3-min miracle. I have to keep my routine simple for one of my 2x weekly washes, so I use thies after acondition wash and before a St.Ives hot oil treatment.
It's got a weird smell. to me, kind of an intense cough-syrupy/candy type scent, maybe grapey. Not unpleasant though.

BronxDiva

I like the 3 minute reconstructor and the Aussie slip. I dont know if they worked well on my hair because I used them after a acv rinse but my hair had bounce when I finished /images/graemlins/clap.gif

londongirl3

Thanks umsummayah. I am very interested in smells actually!! I have bought some of the products that people have recommended and some do smell strange..........I tend to damp on some dark and lovely conditioner to mask the smells.

LondonDiva

Thanks for that Lindy /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Londongirl, sorry I haven't given you a review yet. I haven't got round to using it yet. You know what it's like with all the product recommendations on the board. When I get round to it I'll give you my 2 cents on the product.