!!! Poohbear's New Album !!!

J

JenniferMD

Looking good Poohbear! When I stretched for 9 months, there was no way in the world I could have airdried...I blowdryed my hair whenever I washed my hair myself. I just took my time and had no negative results. :)

brickhouse

I love your rollerset. Now I know how to do the ponytail rollerset. Thanks for sharing. Your hair looks good.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
JenniferMD said:
Looking good Poohbear! When I stretched for 9 months, there was no way in the world I could have airdried...I blowdryed my hair whenever I washed my hair myself. I just took my time and had no negative results. :)
Thanks Jennifer! :) This Thursday, it will be 7 months without a relaxer.
And you know what? I was reading through my old Private Messages before the day I got my hair done by my mom and came across your PM that you sent me back in September about managing new growth. You told me don't try to airdry after washing your hair. Instead, blowdry in sections to minimize the difference in the two textures. And that's exactly what my mom did with my hair Saturday! :shocked:
Thanks for your advice! :yep:

Poohbear

sweetpeadst said:
Pooh your hair is looking good!!! And why in the hello are you trying to lose weight??
Thanks sweetpeadst!
About losing weight... I just couldn't accept being 140 something pounds! I see girls that I look smaller than that weight less than me! I'm not fat or anything, I just wanna weigh less! Maybe I have a lotta muscle or something, but I do have some big thighs (they shake when I walk). I now weight 135 and wanna weight 120-125lbs.

so1913

You are doing a great job! If only you were transitioning when I was, you would have given me plenty of ideas.

hottopic

Pooh I think we have the same hair type and it looks great... :eek:that's alot of growth since I joined this forum in December.....

Poohbear

hottopic said:
Pooh I think we have the same hair type and it looks great... :eek:that's alot of growth since I joined this forum in December.....
Really? Interesting! I tried looking in your hair album but it says your folder is empty. Do you have your album hidden???