Possibly free hair products

*CherryPie*

I don't even want any more hair products right now. I'm trying to give some away.... I'm tired of the madness!:look:

hair4romheaven

I can always purchase my staple AOWC and or AOGPB
TX OP

ETA: They phony!! I used a new e-mail address and it says a customer already exsit with that e-mail address, :nono:

Last edited:

fiestynfab

Oh yeah, thanks to all who ordered from them using my referral. Don't forget that once you've created your own referral code, try to get others to sign up under your code. They automatically get $10 and you will get $10 when they make a purchase. The more people you get to make a purchase using your referral code, the more money you make, giving you free hair products, vitamins, or whatever it is on the site and in most cases, all you have to do is pay S&H, which is like $5, that's if you even have to pay it at all. Trust me, it works:grin::grin::grin: If anyone wants to know more, pm me. They even have play toys if you know what I mean..............:sekret::sekret::sekret:

ETA: If you order today, shipping is only $2.22. Just saw it on their website. If you haven't signed up already, don't forget to use the link in the initial post. I'm about to place another order:grin:

Last edited: