Prayer for a Job Opportunity

madamdot

Ladies, I have been going through a really tough time lately and I have been trying to be honest with God about how I feel I know that He knows.

Well the Lord may be sending a job opportunity my way. It sounds like an interesting one but there are many obstacles: they tend to take a long time in deciding and I need a job soon (among other things).
I am not praying that I get the job because I dont know if its right for me, but please pray for God's guidance in my life so that I can walk along the right path and find the right thing.

I know in finding the right thing God will bless me. But I do get nervous when something like this comes up wondering if this is it.

I hope my rambling makes sense and thank you all for your prayers.

Sashaa08

Ladies, I have been going through a really tough time lately and I have been trying to be honest with God about how I feel I know that He knows.

Well the Lord may be sending a job opportunity my way. It sounds like an interesting one but there are many obstacles: they tend to take a long time in deciding and I need a job soon (among other things).
I am not praying that I get the job because I dont know if its right for me, but please pray for God's guidance in my life so that I can walk along the right path and find the right thing.

I know in finding the right thing God will bless me. But I do get nervous when something like this comes up wondering if this is it.

I was in your situation when I stumbled across crlsweetie's testimony about her getting a new job. I started preparing myself for the new job (discreetingly boxing up my office and getting my home ready for sale-the new job required a relocation) and sure enough, I got the job. At first it took an unusually long time between applying to hearing about an interview but after the interview, everything happened very fast. I stand in agreement with you that GOD will grant you discernment and will make it VERY obvious which opportunity is for you. The job I wanted didn't even EXIST when GOD first showed me that was going to be my next job. If HE can create a job that never existed for me, I know that HE can hasten your job opportunity for you!

ClassicChic

I am currently looking for a new career, also. Like you, I would like a job that is right for me.

I will keep you in my prayers.

shalom

I was in your situation when I stumbled across crlsweetie's testimony about her getting a new job. I started preparing myself for the new job (discreetingly boxing up my office and getting my home ready for sale-the new job required a relocation) and sure enough, I got the job. At first it took an unusually long time between applying to hearing about an interview but after the interview, everything happened very fast. I stand in agreement with you that GOD will grant you discernment and will make it VERY obvious which opportunity is for you. The job I wanted didn't even EXIST when GOD first showed me that was going to be my next job. If HE can create a job that never existed for me, I know that HE can hasten your job opportunity for you!

What a blessing Sashaa.

OP, I'll be praying for you.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Madamdot, this is for you, angel. :grouphug2: The Lord is speaking to me as I write...

"I have prepared a way, where there seems no way. I have laid your path along green pastures. There are springs of pure waters in the lands thought desert, there are leveled mountains for your easy climb.

So fear not, my child, fear not, for this sure victory I've given you, for thou art mine."

In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen.

Be blessed precious sister in Christ Jesus our Lord. You have nothing and no one to fear. Even the needs you are concerned about, are taken care of. God has heard your prayer.

madamdot

Thank you ladies for your prayers and your wonderful words of encouragement.

I have not heard anything at all. It is very disappointing but I have to believe that God knows what is best. I am also trying my best not to be discouraged.

Thanks again

Sashaa08

Thank you ladies for your prayers and your wonderful words of encouragement.

I have not heard anything at all. It is very disappointing but I have to believe that God knows what is best. I am also trying my best not to be discouraged.

Thanks again

A delay is not a denial.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I will pray for you too :yep: I was layed off on the 12th of December. And I started working on the 16 of January. I was stressed out but God sent it right on time!!! I am already caught up on my bills. Be blessed sweetie!