Prayer for Healing

golden bronze

Please pray for Jay, my sister, as she goes through the process of trying to be healed of what may be a serious illness of the reproductive system. Thank you. In Jesus Name.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please pray for Jay, my sister, as she goes through the process of trying to be healed of what may be a serious illness of the reproductive system. Thank you. In Jesus Name.
:pray: Indeed, Golden Bronze with the heart of gold who loves her family so much, I am praying for you and your sister.

She is so blessed to have someone who loves her as much as you. That alone, is healing for it's the love of God which has always surrounded her, from both His heart and from yours. A powerful healing for sure. :love2:

Be blessed and full of God's peace, for your sister shall indeed be healed. Whatever her needs are, be it medications, doctor's intervention with the RIGHT procedures, be it financial, be it rest, be it peace, be it anything, I praise our God above that every need is met, spirit, soul and body in total completion, In Jesus' Name. Amen and Amen... which loves knows no end.

:grouphug2:

donna894

I too, am praying in the powerful name of Jesus for your sister's healing. Please keep us posted on how she's doing!

chicacanella

I hear The Holy Spirit telling me to share this information with you. In Jesus Christ name, speak and decree in faith to whatever ailment she is suffering from. I was thinking twice about posting this because I figure, she knows how to pray and at this time she is asking us to join her but I still hear God telling me to share this with you.

Prayer
In Jesus Christ name, I decree, declare, command and lose healing by the stripes of Jesus Christ over my ovaries, eggs, fallopian tubes, uterus, hormones and every other part of my reproductive system.

I had a problem with PCOS afer gaining a severe amount of weight in high school and now, my periods come and go without excruciating amounts of pain and I come on my period like clockwork. I annointed with oil everyday for about a month, turned my face to the wall like Hezekiah and had other pray for me and spoke to my situation and loosed healing like I meantioned above over my reproductive system. In less than a month, my periods were regulated and flowing easily.

I'm also going to pray for your sister because when we put them together, God will move.:yep: