Prayer NEEDED!!

cheeks23

Please pray for my mother who needs to pass her boards in order to renew her RN license. She will be taking the test next Wednesday. My sister who is in college (full-time), working (part-time), and a single mother. I would also like you to pray for me. I just graduate from college and I need a job (career), I would also like to pray that my boyfriend will one day soon accept Jesus as his personal Savior, and I would like to get a place of my own. I know there is power in numbers so please keep me in prayer. It's been a ROUGH year for me and my family. Thank you.

Last edited:

planodiva

I will pray for your mother, sister and your career decision.

I think your boyfriend needs to come to his own natural understanding of the magestic power of God. But I commend your desire for his life.

Koffie

rashida3 said:
Please pray for my mother who needs to pass her boards in order to renew her RN license. She will be taking the test next Wednesday. My sister who is in college (full-time), working (part-time), and a single mother. I would also like you to pray for me. I just graduate from college and I need a job (career), I would also like my boyfriend to accept Jesus as his personal Savior, and I would like to get a place of my own. I know there is power in numbers so please keep me in prayer. It's been a ROUGH year for me and my family. Thank you.

I will pray for you, but I wanted to let you know that if your man hasn't accepted Christ, then he shouldn't be your man.

I am not saying kick him to the curb, but I think you need to just be a friend, pray for him, and move back so Christ can work on him. ;)

cheeks23

Thanks ladies!! I appreciate it. I agree with you all about my boyfriend, I know that he has to come to this realization on his own. My prayer for him is that God will move in such a way in his life that he will see how TRULY awesome the Lord is. Thanks again, I'm praying :)