Prayer for my motherm her doctors and myself...

sb44

Ladies...

Please pray for my mother. God is watching her and she is improving. Please pray that he sees her COMPLETELY healed. I know He does miracles all of the time and can do one for her.

Please pray for her doctors. For her primary care doctor, that he know that he is NOT God and that his arrogance and callousness only makes things worse.

Please pray for her new neurologist, that he listen to what I have observed and keep an open mind in her treatment. May God give him the wisdom to do what is right.

Please pray for my family... as I'm not shouldering this alone.
Please pray for my employers and my staff, who are carry my burden while I am taking care of my mother. God, bless them all.

Please pray for me... that I have patience and strength. That my faith will carry me through this.

I have found great comfort reading your messages and testimonies here. I came to learn about hair, yet the first forum and last forum I read is always the Christian Fellowship forum.

Thank you, Ladies.

SB44

PoeticJustice

SB44,
Your mother is in my prayers, constantly lifted up and I will pray for total hearing (Isaiah 53 says By His stripes, ye are healed)

I will also pray for you and the rest of your family, your mothers primary doctor, your employers.. We claim all is well in the name of Jesus.

sb44

Justicewifey said:
SB44,
Your mother is in my prayers, constantly lifted up and I will pray for total hearing (Isaiah 53 says By His stripes, ye are healed)

I will also pray for you and the rest of your family, your mothers primary doctor, your employers.. We claim all is well in the name of Jesus.

Thank you, JusticeWifey!