Please pray for my mother

toyagurl

Hey everyone. I know that nothing beats the mighty power of prayer and in saying this please pray for my mother. She just found out that she has Glaucoma and I know her heart is troubled because of it. Please when you get a minute just pray for her strength and faithfulness. Thanks and God bless you all.
Latoya

star

Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that you touch our sister right now. Let her know Father that you are right there with every step of the way. God give her strength to get through this. We thank you that it is a cure for illness and we pray for a speedy recovery. In the mighty name of Jesus who's name is truly above all names, AMEN. :)

star said:
Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that you touch our sister right now. Let her know Father that you are right there with every step of the way. God give her strength to get through this. We thank you that it is a cure for illness and we pray for a speedy recovery. In the mighty name of Jesus who's name is truly above all names, AMEN. :)

AMEN!
Everything will be alright. :kiss:

Cinnabuns

I will pray for you -- In Fact:
FATHER, I ask that you look after My sister Latoya and her mother, by the power of your HOLY SPIRIT. Get her mother the supernatural strength, that comes only from you LORD, to heal in the way that you described. Speak to Latoya’s mother from your word and grant her the healing power that only you can give. I pray also that you make Latoya and her family strong to through this time. Father she came to the LHCF because she wanted your help not mine. Let my words be few, and your words HEAVENLY FATHER be many. In JESUS name. Amen

Please keep us posted Latoya on your mother's condition and you can feel free to send me PM if you have any other prayer requests. I'll be more than happy to help the best way possible.