Prayer Line

Is this going to be 7:15pm CST or EST?

For me it's Eastern. It's an idea that I wanted to 'throw out there' to everyone, as many of us are already online here on the forum around the same time. Instead of posting, we'll be praying for a little of the time. :yep:

Out of respect to Alicialynn86 I'll wait to see how she feels about it. If she says it's okay, then look for her to post the Prayer Time announcement.

Ok, If we're on tonight @7:15 EST, I'll be calling in as well. :yep:

I'm going to send a PM to Alicialynn86 to see if this is okay with her.

I just want her to be aware before we begin. She was so gracious to obtain the phone line and present the idea for us. :yep:

I'm going to send the PM to her right now. :yep:

ETA:

Sent PM to Alicia ... :yep:

Last edited:
I'm going to send a PM to @Alicialynn86 to see if this is okay with her.

I just want her to be aware before we begin. She was so gracious to obtain the phone line and present the idea for us. :yep:

I'm going to send the PM to her right now. :yep:

ETA:

Sent PM to Alicia ... :yep:

No problem - I totally understand. We can't leave out Alicialynn86 ! Ok, so unless I hear anything else, I will call in at the originally suggested time: Monday @ 10pm EST.

No problem - I totally understand. We can't leave out Alicialynn86 ! Ok, so unless I hear anything else, I will call in at the originally suggested time: Monday @ 10pm EST.

Sounds good to me.... :yep:

Saturdays can be pretty busy for many who are getting errands and chores done, in order to be prepared for Sunday services.

Most Sundays run long until late afternoon/evening. Our Christian forum is more active during the week it seems.

I think we'll hear from more members later tomorrow and by Monday morning. :yep:

In the meantime, I'm in prayer for everyone... :pray:

Hey guys sorry didnt log on this weekend..It was such a busy weekend. but whatever yll want to do is fine with me!! Just let know!!

Will we having someone leading the prayer or we all just pray collectively?? How yall wanna do it?

And did someone say have a new thread with the date and time everytime we do it!? I think that would be good..keep everyone in the loop.If we have prayer that night, we can start the thread early that morning so people can maybe posts their requests who maybe wont be able to make it on the line..

Hey guys sorry didnt log on this weekend..It was such a busy weekend. but whatever yll want to do is fine with me!! Just let know!!

How about Monday (tomorrow) November 7, at 7:15 p.m. Eastern. We can use that as a starting point and flow with the 'flow' (schedule) of our members.

Some are on Central and Pacific times so this is definitely a reason to adjust the schedule. I can adjust at late at 10:00 p.m. to allow for the time zones of our members.

7:15 Eastern is

6:15 Central (Texas, etc.)

5:15 Mountain (Arizona, New Mexico ???, etc.)

4:15 Pacific (California, etc.)

1:15 (Hawaii)

Okay, I'll post the thread announcement for tomorrow, now so that it gives everyone more time for a heads up and to post their prayer requests.:yep:

I go to prayer meetings on Monday nights...since I can't join in on the call I will stand in agreement at my prayer meeting ...dont forget to print the prayer request list s that I can also pray and come in agreement

Back