Prayer Line Opens: Monday, November 7, at 7:15 p.m.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
All are invited to join in. :yep:

The time is: 7:15 until 7:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

Call in Number: 916-233-2999

Access Code: 523054

Important Notes:

We need a Prayer Leader for Monday's Prayer Session.

Please volunteer.

This person will share a scripture and pray over all requests as the Lord leads.

Prayer Requests:

Everyone: Please feel free to post your prayer requests

Call in Notes:

Please make sure not to have any TV, Radio or Cell phones ringing or buzzing (if using a land line) in the background. It has an effect on the reception and it is also a distraction.

Please be mindful not to share personal information the same as you wouldn't when posting online. The access numbers are posted public in this forum which means anyone can dial in anonymously and 'listen' :sekret:

Hey... as Chrisitans we are 'gazing stocks', the world is curious and watching.

HOWEVER, Please do not allow this to discourage you from being blessed by our new and most fruitful way of sharing prayers and Jesus.

Okay, we're waiting for our Prayer Leader to volunteer. The first person to respond will be the one... :yep:

This is our Trial Run: So the 'floor' is open for suggestions, prayers and formats of our future sessions. This is 'everyone's Prayer Line. :love2:

Love and blessings... :pray:

LucieLoo12

Prayer Request:

Complete healing in my body
For the Body of Christ to be in unity
For God to stir up the youth of this generation

crlsweetie912

I'm excited too, Ladies! Collective prayer is SO powerful. I'm looking forward to see the Holy Spirit move. :yep:
My pastor sings this a lot sometimes before we pray....

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace
Thou art welcome in this place

Shimmie

Staff member
My pastor sings this a lot sometimes before we pray....

Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace
Thou art welcome in this place

:amen: :yep:

Shimmie can't sing... :look:

Rainbow Dash

I will be on tonight. Thanks ladies for this.

Prayer Requests:

-Salvation of loved ones

-Saints will hunger and thirst for His Righteous

-Children that are being abused; that God would expose, so these children can get free and be healed in Jesus Christ.

- Strongholds that have kept families and generations bound to addiction will be broken.

Renewed1

I can't be on tonight, but I will pray when I come back from my event.

PRAYER REQUESTS:

Open more doors for me to serve Him in a variety of ministries.
To receive a job in Human Resources (QUICKLY)
God sustain me financially, while I'm yet waiting for a job (I'm panicking).
That my financial aid money will be released so I can pay for this class. Don't know what the problem is and the school is acting. :spinning:

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
My Prayer Requests

• Pregnant women, esp those who are pregnant with their first child and had had difficult losses
  • Women who would like to have children, add our faith to theirs that their bodies will be healed
  • Parents raising stubborn, rebellious children, that these youths yield to the power of the Holy Spirit and turn from their evil ways
  • Those who are contemplating leaving their church or not returning for whatever offense or reason, that God will do a mighty work inside them to keep them in The Fold
  • Family members of the Saints who are fighting addictions - drugs, sex, alcohol, etc.
  • Also would like to pray for the Unemployed and underemployed in this nation; God is our el-Jireh, despite how these feel about their circumstances we pray that He comforts them in their greatest need

Sashaa08

What a wonderful and blessed gift! Collective prayer is so powerful and I look forward to joining the group tonight.

My prayer requests are for continued health for my family, prayer over my oldest nephew (spiritual and emotional healing), and that God will strengthen me and empower me to do what He's asked me to do (I know that He will but I appreciate my sisters standing in agreement with me!).

I am sooooo excited!

pookaloo83

Prayer Requests:

For my mind, body, and soul to be healthy and stress free.

For Women who are trying to conceive, that their time will come soon

That the people who are struggling in this economy, that this too shall pass.

That I get to move and purchase my own home soon enough.

LucieLoo12

Ladies, I have a meeting this evening, it may be over with around prayer time, maybe not :( .....so if not , I will just catch next week

Thanks Shimmie :giveheart:. I have been soooo swamped and I would have missed this :perplexed.

This is an awesome idea. I need to go back and read to get caught up on what God is doing through ya'll :yep:!

Prudent1

Thanks Shimmie :giveheart:. I have been soooo swamped and I would have missed this :perplexed.

This is an awesome idea. I need to go back and read to get caught up on what God is doing through ya'll :yep:!
^^^Yes, thanks Shimmie! I have been traveling and haven't been online much. So, is this every Monday? What time zone? I think you are EST right? Anyway, I'd love to participate:yep:.

Shimmie

Staff member
I found the sticky:yep:! Thanks again!

We're in the development stages. So far the dates are at 'random' to fit into the various schedules and needs of our members. There will always be a post to alert everyone of the next scheduled Prayer session.

Hugs... :bighug: