Prayer Needed

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I don't normally receive many replies to my postings and I'm not looking for many now, but I am asking for some serious prayer right now. The Word states that where two or three are gathered in my name and that the prays of the righteous availath much.

I have finally started to accept my calling to the ministry, it has been a hard fight and I still am struggling but I know I can't fight God for long, for he will win always. So I accept my calling and all hell is broking loose. My husband is acting up, financials are crazy and my son is acting out. The devil is throwing everything he has at me at one time and let's not talk about work, our union has been carring on a information picket because we haven't had a raise in over 8 years amongst other things.

So please keep me and mine in prayer and I will continue to pray for all of your.

God Bless

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I will say a prayer that God strengthens you and gives you peace, stability and guidance so His will can be done in your life. A lot of people come up to opposition when they start to do what God has called them to do. Some times you need it though, sometimes thats when you grow to trust God even more. Tell the devil you arent going to quit, that you are going to obey God. Resist him and he will flee. Satan has no power over you.

sithembile

Lord,
We lift up our sister to the throne of Grace, for we know that you are a God of love and mercy, and that you hear the cries of your children. I pray that you will give her peace and wisdom, give her ears to hear what You are saying to her, enable her to follow Your leading at all times, and give her the strength to withstand the attacks of the enemy. I pray that her family will also trust that you Jehovah Jireh, and that you will meet their needs if they walk with you. I pray for the strengthening of the marriage, I pray for understanding and peace. We thank and praise you Lord for who you are, and we are looking to you to provide peace, comfort and financial blessings in this home.
In Jesus name,
Amen.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thank to all of your wonderful ladies, but especially Sithembile for that prayer. I really needed that.

sithembile said:
Lord,
We lift up our sister to the throne of Grace, for we know that you are a God of love and mercy, and that you hear the cries of your children. I pray that you will give her peace and wisdom, give her ears to hear what You are saying to her, enable her to follow Your leading at all times, and give her the strength to withstand the attacks of the enemy. I pray that her family will also trust that you Jehovah Jireh, and that you will meet their needs if they walk with you. I pray for the strengthening of the marriage, I pray for understanding and peace. We thank and praise you Lord for who you are, and we are looking to you to provide peace, comfort and financial blessings in this home.
In Jesus name,
Amen.

PoeticJustice

I am keeping you in my prayers LadyR. The scripture that comes to mind as I read your post was Matthew 11:28-30

28 "Come to me, all of you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

firecracker

Oh Lady R, I am so happy for your calling. The devil is a liar, I'll say it again the devil is a liar! You will be in my prayers girl. Keep your head up because God has something grand in store for you. Oh I just love my father!!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I sent one up for you. Sometimes when I am going through, I am comforted in knowing that this world is not my home and I am just passing through. The reality that you are experiencing right now is not the TRUTH. But nonetheless I understand that we are flesh and heart and things hurt us. May you be comforted until your rainbow comes.

Country gal

I sent one up for you. You are getting closer to your goals. Which is making the devil angry and spiteful. Maybe God is testing to see how committed you are to your walk.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I was told in the spirit two years ago before I met my DH, that my husband would preach the word and I would exhort (encourge) the church. So I always know that I would be a minister's wife, however it has been said that when God calls one he calls both, which is why you see a lot of married couples in the ministry. Ok back on topic, I am being called to be a evalanigist. I have always felt that I'm not suppose to be in the puplit so to say but out there encourging and being forth the word of God to those who needs to know that God is for them no matter what. My focus is in Woman's Ministry. I have been though so much and I now realize that I went though what I went though so that I can exhort others who have been in the same place I have been or are in.

In the next month or so I want to start taking classes in a online bible college. There is one that used to be free but now has a $ 25.00 charge.

sithembile said:
LadyR

What form of ministry do you feel you have been called to?