Stand with Confidence....

Leigh

I was thinking about ultimate might, confidence and courage and a few quotes came to mind.

If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize. ~ Muhammad Ali

Patience is a secret weapon that forces deception to reveal itself. - A.R. Bernard

Yep, we have confidence and strength in God.

Psalms 37:7
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 25:1-2
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee:let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psalm 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psalms 23:4-5
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them:for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 20:25-26
And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage:for thus shall the Lord do to all your enemies against whom ye fight. And afterward Joshua smote them, and slew them, and hanged them on five trees:and they were hanging upon the trees until the evening.

Ephesians 6:10-13
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand

So lets Stand in the might of His holy power!

Leigh

Gbogbo èèyàn oníwà tùtù kọ́ lonínúure. / It's not everyone with quiet disposition that is kind natured. [Appearance can be deceptive]

1 John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: