Prayer Request for DH

Chrissy811

Ladies

Where two or more are gathered in his name..... please help me cover my DH in prayer. He is having issues at the workplace he is the only and has only ever been the only minority in his department and you know how that goes.

His every breath is scrutinized, his favorite scripture is Isaiah 54:17 and I keep telling him to hold on to that promise especially when you know you have not done anything wrong but be born a certain color. So Ladies please, please help me lift him up to the Lord.

Thanks

brownsugar9999

mrsjones1 said:
Ladies

Where two or more are gathered in his name..... please help me cover my DH in prayer. He is having issues at the workplace he is the only and has only ever been the only minority in his department and you know how that goes.

His every breath is scrutinized, his favorite scripture is Isaiah 54:17 and I keep telling him to hold on to that promise especially when you know you have not done anything wrong but be born a certain color. So Ladies please, please help me lift him up to the Lord.

Thanks
Girl...my husband is the only Black man in his job. He works in a specialized area of the Dept of Defense and they watch his every move. He's the only person on the base (he's not military) that has to send an e-mail when he gets to work and whenhe leaves for lunch, go home...what have you. He has to leave post-its on his desk to let them know he went to the rest room. They harrass him and give him menial work not worthy of his degree or expertise. He went out on depression leave for 5 months, and has returned to work. God is helping us cope....he opens doors when windows close....Hold tight, my sister...stay strong for your husband....This morning is the first of all Blessings to come for you both. Tell him that "No weapon formed against me shall prosper..." I will hold you both up in prayer...there's a plan....God has one......Let them scrutinize him...let them cast down curses upon him....God is his shelter...
Let him be your shield and buckler

Chichi

I will pray for him and you.

And tell him this:

Take heart and just remember that Jesus Christ, Our Lord, was made flesh and how did they treat Him? They mocked Him, brutalized Him, and ultimately crucified Him. If that could happen to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ then it could happen to us mere mortals. Take strength and courage that Our Lord received the Victory!

Chichi :bdance:

cocoberry10

mrsjones1 said:
Ladies

Thanks

Will keep you and your husband in my prayers!