Prayer Request: I had a miscarriage.

gradygirl

Ladies I request that you all pray for me and my husband. After 10 years of marriage we finally got pregnant only to lose the baby 9 weeks later. I went in for a an outpatient D&C but had to stay overnight because I lost an enourmous amount of blood due to a huge fibroid. The doctor said for me not to even try to get pregnant again until I have surgery for the fibroid. I am supposed to begin getting shots for the fibroid in a few weeks to shrink it and have surgery in a few months. This is my second miscarriage and I am totally devastated. After 10 years my hopes were starting to fade that I could even get pregnant again so you all can imagine how happy we were at the news that we were finally pregnant and I am struggling with why God allowed this to happen but I know he does not make mistakes. One good thing is that this ordeal has brought me back to God. Ladies I have never felt so tired and beat down in all of my life. I have always been a fighter but this time I dont feel like I have any fight left in me and that scares me. Please pray for my strength in the Lord.
Thanks Ladies.

Last edited:

honeycomb719

((((Gradygirl)))) sending Hugs and prayers your way. Dont let this ordeal be a blow to your faith in GOD. He is aware of you and your husband wishes to have a family together, and I believe that when the time is right it will happen for you. They say everything happen for a reason. I know there is no understanding why this happen, but let GOD worry about that. You just keep your strength to get through the surgery, and Im sure in time you will be here sharing happy news with us about the birth of your child.
GOD answers prayers sweety, please believe that. It may not be when we want it, but he's always right on time. Stay strong!

Blackoutzangel05

A girlfriend of mine lost my God-daughter a while ago and has given up hope on having any more kids...Like I told her, God does all things for a reason and although he might not reveal it to you at this moment, in time all things will be revealed. I know that you are going to be a mother, because God is that good and marvelous. I have to believe that you will be a mother because I want to be one and although my husband and I have been trying and the normal woman would be pregnant by now, I am not. So since we serve the same God, the one that can do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever imagine, your prayers have been answered and your baby is on the way!

PoeticJustice

My sister please don't give up and stay encouraged. My sister went through the same ordeal and I believe it will happen for you and your husband. All you need is the faith the size of a mustard seed and He has heard your cries and knows just how much you and your DH can endure. ((((HUGS))))

Zeal

I really don't know what to say except I will pray for your strength in the Lord. Just remember God has the has the last say, not the doctor. I speak life and blessings to the fruit of your womb in Jesus' name.

star

So sorry this happen but thanks for sharing will be praying and keep your faith that God will allow your womb to carry the baby the full term. Anoint your belly and other parts of your body in JESUS NAME. Say His name out loud while anointing your body.

la flaca

:sad: I am very sorry to hear about your loss, the Lord will give you and your DH all the strenght that you are needing right now.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
OH nooo!! I'm so sorry to hear about this!!

Sending up a prayer for you and your husband! :(

((gradygirl))

AMJMJR

Sorry to hear about your loss. I will be praying for you, your DH, and for your body to heal. We serve a mighty God. With him, nothing is impossible. Continue to have faith!!

Last edited:

honeycomb719

Sorry to hear about your loss. I will be praying for you, your DH, and for your body to heal. We serve a mighty God. With him, nothing is possible. Continue to have faith!!

I hope you meant impossible? Not trying to put words in your mouth tho..

Averoigne

gradygirl,

I am so very sorry. Please know that I am lifting you up in my thoughts and prayers. I'm praying for your peace and comfort.

Nice & Wavy

Ladies I request that you all pray for me and my husband. After 10 years of marriage we finally got pregnant only to lose the baby 9 weeks later. I went in for a an outpatient D&C but had to stay overnight because I lost an enourmous amount of blood due to a huge fibroid. The doctor said for me not to even try to get pregnant again until I have surgery for the fibroid. I am supposed to begin getting shots for the fibroid in a few weeks to shrink it and have surgery in a few months. This is my second miscarriage and I am totally devastated. After 10 years my hopes were starting to fade that I could even get pregnant again so you all can imagine how happy we were at the news that we were finally pregnant and I am struggling with why God allowed this to happen but I know he does not make mistakes. One good thing is that this ordeal has brought me back to God. Ladies I have never felt so tired and beat down in all of my life. I have always been a fighter but this time I dont feel like I have any fight left in me and that scares me. Please pray for my strength in the Lord.
Thanks Ladies.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. I too know what its like to have a miscarriage, except I was 8 months pregnant when it happened. Although they call it still born, still the same thing and very devastating to say the least.

Trust the Lord. I know it may be hard right now, but God is the one in control of life, therefore we must trust Him with everything.

My heart goes out to you because I do understand. Please, if you feel you want to talk further, feel free to pm me at anytime.

Blessings to you and your husband.

mrselle

((((((hugs))))) to you, Dear. I’ve been there. My husband and I tried to get pregnant and right before we were about to start undergoing some fertility test I got pregnant. Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage when I was around eight weeks. That was one of the darkest times in my life. There wasn’t anything that anyone could say to make it better. I prayed and prayed for a baby and just when I thought my prayers had been answered it had been snatched away from me. It took almost a year, but I did come to terms with what happened and stopped being angry with God. It’s been three years since my miscarriage and I still get sad, but I know that God always knows best. My husband and I now have a beautiful baby girl who will turn one next week. She is more than I could have every prayed for or dreamed of.

Looking back I know that when I got pregnant that it wasn’t the best time. I thought that it was perfect timing, but it really wasn’t. Even though the experience was emotionally painful I believe that God allowed me to get pregnant so that I wouldn’t lose faith. You see, a year and a half went by before I got pregnant again. Had I never been pregnant before I probably would have lost hope. Be strong, be courageous and don’t give up hope. You will be a mother.

Innocent_Kiss

I will keep you in my prayers. God knows how to bring us closer to him! Focus on your relationship with God. If you put him first, everything else will seamlessly fall into place. Take it from someone who just lost a baby cousin to leukemia, went through an abortion, and lost her financial aid at school in a matter of a month. I can definitely say my relationship with God is renewed and I have began to seek his face for myself.

hairoffire

Gradygirl, i'm soooo sorry for your loss. i can't even imagine what you're going thru right now. but i know God knows the pain you feel and He hears your heart cries. i will pray for the renewal of your body and spirit and that God will grant you His peace which surpasses all understanding.

love to you and your DH my sister

hairoffire

innocentkiss. you too will be in my prayers for peace of mind. you have had alot of trials within such a short amount of time. God loves you and will comfort your heart and mind

much love and blessings

tweezer6

Got an error the first time, so Im trying this post again......

Gradygirl: You're in my prayers. Remember that God is no respecter of persons. What he does for others he will do for you. My mother had several miscarriages. But in the end, there are SIX of us (youngest are twins) to prove that God answers prayer!

Find peace in the word. Increase your faith by reading every scripture you can find on life, fruitfulness, motherhood and children. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Read them daily. Read them aloud. And begin to thank God for your child(ren).

"Father bless gradygirl and her husband with the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. It is your will for us to be fruitful and multiply. Because gradygirl's desires are in line with your word, we know that you will bless her with the desires of her heart. Heal her body and prepare it for childbirth. We thank you that her womb is blessed. And to God be the glory for the blessing that comes forth." In Jesus Name, Amen.

Be blessed!

Evolving78

I had this same experience and I have a beautiful baby boy now and I have a girl on the way. God hears your prayers. Just get well and He will take care of the rest. God Bless you!

WomanlyCharm

Gradygirl, I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
You and your husband are in my prayers...and trust that God will answer yours. You will be blessed with the desire of your heart, of that I have no doubt.

C

chica_canella

If you have faith to believe and know you are a child of God, here is a word from God.

Mark 11: 23-26

For verily I say unto you, That whosever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things he saith will come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Therefore I say unto you, what things you soever desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

And when ye stand praying, forgive if ye have ought against any, that your father which is in heaven may forgive you of your tresspasses.

But if ye do not forgive, neither will your father in heaven forgive your tresspasses.

If you have any grudges against anyone, then forgive them. I'm not saying you have to get close like you were before but just let it go in your heart and let God deal with it. I had to do the same thing for a couple of people I was holding grudges against. I say hi, and keep it moving but I know in my heart I've let go of what I was holding against them. So, ask your husband if he has any grudges and to let them go.

I know you are sad, but try to look at it God's way. At this point, you are his child and he watches everything you do and knows your heart. He wants to see if you trust him in everything and "lean not to your own understanding." Prov.3:5

Also, his word says to "give thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Eph. 5:20. Maybe you can thank him for bringing you closer to him and we don't know why he allowed the baby to die. I prayed for you and your husband, that God will bring you closer together and when he does bless you with a child, I pray that you all will give all the glory and praise to him and lead the child in a christ-like manner.