kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
I ask prayers for my cousin who is dying of cancer. I ask for prayers for recovery for my sister after surgery. I pray for health and strength for my bio parents, my uncle and for all us first cousins to know how to deal with our aging parents.

I also ask you all to pray for protection of the elderly, infirmed, homeless, needy and those in financial distress during this very dangerous heat dome that has suspended itself over much of our nation. If you suspect anyone in need of help, please don't feel embarrassed to stop by and offer help as it could save a life. L-rd, keep those safe who have to ride public transportation and wait in the heat.

L-rd, you know the rest, for the intentions of the ladies here, their families and neighbors, co-workers, our nation and for the entire world. These are very troubling times.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Currently having a tough week.
Frustrated with my circumstances and my sister's pet died.

TIA
Awwwwwwwww :kiss:

The Lord has everything in His hands. All you need right now is one of these:

:bighug:
This is for your sister too. :yep:

Everything is going to be better for you. Just hold on to the big hug from Jesus. God loves you and He understands all of what you are going through.

kanozas

fatima blush passed away on the 19th :( I posted a thread in OT

I was just coming into this thread to verify whether this was the same Fatima. Omgoodness. Will continue to remember her in prayer. I am catholic, we pray for the dead.

mrselle

I came in here to see if she had posted or to see if there were any updates on her. My heart goes out to her family, but I am grateful that she is no longer suffering.

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I'm sorry that I didn't do more to comfort her. She was indeed a very dear heart.

I'm grateful to have shared the time that she trusted me to pray with and for her.

Rest in Peace Dear One. :rose:

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
This has been a rough time for me. I think I just broke up with my boyfriend. We have been together and abstinent for 2 years. He still doesn't know if he wants to marry me. I felt the urge to end it. I could be courting my future husband right now not wasting time with him. I told him from the start I want to get married. I don't want to be abstinent and waiting for years to come never knowing when themarriage will come.

I feel sad yet relieved and scared to date again. I don't know if I will regret this. I don't feel heart broken but I'm scared it's coming. I don't want to date. I just want to find the one and not have to through any more relationships. I need prayer please. For strength and guidance through this. :rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
This has been a rough time for me. I think I just broke up with my boyfriend. We have been together and abstinent for 2 years. He still doesn't know if he wants to marry me. I felt the urge to end it. I could be courting my future husband right now not wasting time with him. I told him from the start I want to get married. I don't want to be abstinent and waiting for years to come never knowing when themarriage will come.

I feel sad yet relieved and scared to date again. I don't know if I will regret this. I don't feel heart broken but I'm scared it's coming. I don't want to date. I just want to find the one and not have to through any more relationships. I need prayer please. For strength and guidance through this. :rose:
Dear @Bunnyhaslonghair

It took great faith and great courage for you to make this decision and to act upon it. Honesty to yourself is a very important factor in life. God will never forsake you for trusting Him to continue to lead and guide you with your life's decisions.

Men need to learn that they cannot keep women 'hanging'. As a man, they need to 'step up' and not be negligent of a woman's heart and feelings for them. Therefore, you did the right thing for you and for your faith in God. You took a necessary step of faith. If this man is meant for you, than God will 'fix it'. Just keep yourself in prayer and allow God's love and peace to take over.

God has ordained peace for you. You shall indeed have the desires of your heart. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayers for my family and I. Going through another rough patch.....Thank you ladies
Dearest @BluEgo

For every 'rough patch', there is the loving presence of God to comfort you all the way through.

In God's Word and His loving promises, He says: "I make all the high places low, all the crooked places straight, and crush into dust, the gates of iron."

God is smoothing the rough patches for you and your family, yes He is. If you ever notice, even 'sand paper' looses its coarseness, it has no choice than to 'smooth' out. :yep:

Trust God, Dearest One. @BluEgo, Trust God and His love for you and your family. He will never leave you nor forsake you. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :grouphug2:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Ladies,
I am asking for prayer on behalf of one of my best girlfriends.

She lost her daughter in a car accident a little over 2 years ago, and she contacted me yesterday to inform me that her son Michael passed away last Thursday! These were her only two children.
But check out this insane story of how Michael passed away.

Last Monday, Michael broke his leg (shin area) at work. He was in his early 20's---working at a temp service. The temp service initially did not want to send him to the hospital, but instead wanted him to WAIT for 3 days to go to an appointed doctor covered by their insurance. With much fussing from him and Felicia, they eventually sent him to a hospital. The hospital wrapped and set his leg with a splint. They were supposed to put a cast on it, but yet again told him that he had to wait for an appointment to go back to have it done.
Fast forward to last Wednesday night, Michael was still in pain---with a broken leg, yet the temporary service still wanted him to wait for an appointment for the cast. PLUS, they still wanted him to come to work.

Early last Thursday morning, Michael's girlfriend called Felicia to let her know that he had just died. He was on the couch, and the girlfriend said fluid starting coming out of his mouth, his hands starts shaking, then he fell out.
The hospital ruled it sudden death, and did not perform an autopsy, but her family insisted that one was performed. They raised the thousands of dollars for a private autopsy, and discovered that due to the broken leg, Michael died of a blood clot.
The temp service had no idea that Michael died last week, and don't you know they were STILL texting him and calling early this week, asking him why he hasn't reported to work! She has retained an attorney, and basically is taking it day by day.
The wake is today and funeral tomorrow. I am so shocked and sad, yet VERY angry at this senseless tragedy! My heart sincerely weeps for Felicia.

I am asking that you all keep her lifted in prayer.

Shimmie

Staff member
Ladies,
I am asking for prayer on behalf of one of my best girlfriends.

She lost her daughter in a car accident a little over 2 years ago, and she contacted me yesterday to inform me that her son Michael passed away last Thursday! These were her only two children.
But check out this insane story of how Michael passed away.

Last Monday, Michael broke his leg (shin area) at work. He was in his early 20's---working at a temp service. The temp service initially did not want to send him to the hospital, but instead wanted him to WAIT for 3 days to go to an appointed doctor covered by their insurance. With much fussing from him and Felicia, they eventually sent him to a hospital. The hospital wrapped and set his leg with a splint. They were supposed to put a cast on it, but yet again told him that he had to wait for an appointment to go back to have it done.
Fast forward to last Wednesday night, Michael was still in pain---with a broken leg, yet the temporary service still wanted him to wait for an appointment for the cast. PLUS, they still wanted him to come to work.

Early last Thursday morning, Michael's girlfriend called Felicia to let her know that he had just died. He was on the couch, and the girlfriend said fluid starting coming out of his mouth, his hands starts shaking, then he fell out.
The hospital ruled it sudden death, and did not perform an autopsy, but her family insisted that one was performed. They raised the thousands of dollars for a private autopsy, and discovered that due to the broken leg, Michael died of a blood clot.
The temp service had no idea that Michael died last week, and don't you know they were STILL texting him and calling early this week, asking him why he hasn't reported to work! She has retained an attorney, and basically is taking it day by day.
The wake is today and funeral tomorrow. I am so shocked and sad, yet VERY angry at this senseless tragedy! My heart sincerely weeps for Felicia.

I am asking that you all keep her lifted in prayer.
My Dearest @Cien ...

I am stunned and appalled by this cruel injustice that happened to Michael. Yet, my heart breaks for him and your friend who has lost her "babies" .... Her two children.

Indeed I am praying for them even at this very moment.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Please add my friend Jessica's son Andrew to the list. She is pregnant with him now. He has a bowel obstruction, a cyst they have to run test to see if it's benign or malignant. He also has a left ventricle that is larger than normal.
Thank you in advance.
Most definitely, there will be prayers for Jessica and this most precious new life who dwells in her womb, who shall be healed of all, in Jesus'Name, Amen and Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
That G-d will protect us all from the effects of Zika infection and especially, our unborn children. That we will not worry and trust in His providential care.

Amen @kanozas Amen... :pray:

In Psalm 91, we praise and honor and thank God with all of our hearts for His promises... "No evil shall befall thee; no plaque will come nigh thy dwelling..."

In Jesus' Holy and Precious Name, we thank and honor God for this precious promise of His against all manner of sickness and disease. Amen and Amen.

kanozas

That the walls of indifference and isolation do not overtake the fountains of mercy we should have for those who are so very thirsty but don't even know it. That we never stop praying for people to find the truth. That we do not take every single thing personally as an affront to us but to know that as Jesus suffered, so will we but through it all, He doesn't want one person to perish spiritually. That we never lose hope for our friends and enemies to be enlightened.