Prayer Request

Zeal

Hello ladies:

It has been a long time. I have been very busy. I have a 2 fold prayer request

First - Salvation for John Smith. He will be delivered from smoking, drinking, and cursing. Healed from his past. Leave the Masonic order.

Second - I find new employment where I am happy. Financial blessing so that I can get out of debt. Guidance in making the right decisions.

Thanks

Zeal

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Zeal said:
Hello ladies:

It has been a long time. I have been very busy. I have a 2 fold prayer request

First - Salvation for John Smith. He will be delivered from smoking, drinking, and cursing. Healed from his past. Leave the Masonic order.

Second - I find new employment where I am happy. Financial blessing so that I can get out of debt. Guidance in making the right decisions.

Thanks

Zeal

:kiss: I love you, Zeal. It shall and it will be well with you. Please be at peace, Beloved ... please be at peace.

All in love....

Xavier

I have written down everything. I will definitely be standing in the gap tonight in prayer for you and John. Right now in the name of Jesus I claim the victory on your behave. Stay encouraged sweetie.

Zeal

Thank you everyone. My lhcf subscription ran out on the 9th. I just signed back up today. I have really missed you guys. Thanks for your prayers.

Good2uuuuuu> you have some versatile hair!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Zeal said:
Thank you everyone. My lhcf subscription ran out on the 9th. I just signed back up today. I have really missed you guys. Thanks for your prayers.

Good2uuuuuu> you have some versatile hair!

Welcome back. We love you, Zeal...:kiss: