Prayer Warriors: PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DEAR FRIEND

NinasLongAmbition

Ladies please lift my friend Larnie up in prayer.

On April 10 she had bariatric surgery done (Gastric/Vertical Sleeve)

Mid-late May she began feeling dizzy, weak and almost stroke like signs where she couldnt turn the faucet etc. She was taken to the hospital and they kept her there and when they looked at her upper GI xray they found a leak where her stomach meets her esophagus. The doctors had to due emergency surgery and put a stent in.(she was put on a feeding tube for two months and told she cant have anything by mouth)

The past few days she has been complaining about being very tired and couldnt walk, her mom took her to the ER yesterday. They admitted her for SEVERE dehydration she can barely talk and is disoriented.

PLEASE KEEP HER LIFTED IN YOUR PRAYERS, SHE IS SET TO START PHARMACY SCHOOL THIS AUGUST. I AM BELIEVING FOR COMPLETE HEALING, STRENGTH AND FOR ANY DEFECTS, LEAKS, WHATEVER COMPLICATION TO BE GONE BY THE POWER OF OUR AWESOME FATHER.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Hi Nina... I stand in agreement with you that she is healed, in Jesus' Name! God the Father knows all and sees all, and I rest in that assurance for your friend that no ailment stands in her way. She's blessed to have great support from you and her family.... Love is a healing agent. :yep:

sidney

Agreeing with you. The intercessors here will also not miss this post, I am sure they will add it with the prayer requests on the phone line tonight. God bless you and we pray for healing for your friend.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Ladies please lift my friend Larnie up in prayer.

On April 10 she had bariatric surgery done (Gastric/Vertical Sleeve)

Mid-late May she began feeling dizzy, weak and almost stroke like signs where she couldnt turn the faucet etc. She was taken to the hospital and they kept her there and when they looked at her upper GI xray they found a leak where her stomach meets her esophagus. The doctors had to due emergency surgery and put a stent in.(she was put on a feeding tube for two months and told she cant have anything by mouth)

The past few days she has been complaining about being very tired and couldnt walk, her mom took her to the ER yesterday. They admitted her for SEVERE dehydration she can barely talk and is disoriented.

PLEASE KEEP HER LIFTED IN YOUR PRAYERS, SHE IS SET TO START PHARMACY SCHOOL THIS AUGUST. I AM BELIEVING FOR COMPLETE HEALING, STRENGTH AND FOR ANY DEFECTS, LEAKS, WHATEVER COMPLICATION TO BE GONE BY THE POWER OF OUR AWESOME FATHER.

Father in the Name of Jesus, we dedicate the life and health of Nina's friend, Larnie unto you. Father, she's in your care and with you there is none better. We ask that you bypass the symptoms and go straight to the root cause and issue which has taken place in her body. We understand that this is one of the reactions that some experience with this type of surgery, however, you are the Master of Healing and the Comforter of Larnie's soul.

We thank you, Father God for infusing Larnie with your strength, giving her new life; for infusing her blood with the nutrients and with the Blood of Jesus which carries the healing power of none other.

Let her healing be a testimony unto you, for you will not only heal her body, but her soul and her mind which has much need of self and your assurance that she is beyond beautiful, and accepted. Let her feel your love embracing every fiber of her being, for as her soul heals, her body heals with it. Protect her Father and keep her. Bless her loving friend Nina and her mother who have remained faithful in love for her.

In Jesus' Name, you are the God who heals her and completely healed she is.

Amen and Amen. :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi Nina... I stand in agreement with you that she is healed, in Jesus' Name! God the Father knows all and sees all, and I rest in that assurance for your friend that no ailment stands in her way. She's blessed to have great support from you and her family.... Love is a healing agent. :yep:

Agreeing with you. The intercessors here will also not miss this post, I am sure they will add it with the prayer requests on the phone line tonight. God bless you and we pray for healing for your friend.

Thank you Laela and sidney :love3:

NinasLongAmbition

sidney
Shimmie

Thank you soooooooo very much! God Bless you, I appreciate it more than you even know. I was going to post this in the offtopic to get more prayers, but I stopped myself because ONLY JESUS can heal, I dont need positive energy wavelengths or whatever JESUS CHRIST IS MY REDEEMER!! I LOVE YOU LADIES.

Shimmie

Staff member
sidney
Shimmie

Thank you soooooooo very much! God Bless you, I appreciate it more than you even know. I was going to post this in the offtopic to get more prayers, but I stopped myself because ONLY JESUS can heal, I dont need positive energy wavelengths or whatever JESUS CHRIST IS MY REDEEMER!! I LOVE YOU LADIES.

:kiss: Don't ever give up on us. We're all 'here' praying even when we're not posting. We're all one and when we pray, the Holy Spirit brings us together one by one... one on one.

Love and hugs to you and Larnie. You are indeed a faithful and loving friend who loves enough to fight for the lives of those you love. :yep:

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I prayed although I didn't post a reply. I am standing in agreement with you for her healing.

NinasLongAmbition

luving me...thank you!!!!

I also want to apologize if I offended anyone with my second post, I was just frustrated. I should know that when people view the thread or just thank it without replying doesn't equal them not praying. I want to thank everyone who is praying for my friend, I thank God for this forum. HUGS

Shimmie

Staff member
luving me...thank you!!!!

I also want to apologize if I offended anyone with my second post, I was just frustrated. I should know that when people view the thread or just thank it without replying doesn't equal them not praying. I want to thank everyone who is praying for my friend, I thank God for this forum. HUGS

No offense, at all. It's fully understandable and I personally apologize for not being online at the time you needed to 'hear' from someone.

Just know that God is always 'here', no matter what... God is always here in this forum among each of us and especially with you and your friend Larnie and her mom.

There is a very strong 'sisterhood' among each of us here and nothing can ever change that.

Again, no offense with anyone here. :kiss:

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
@luving me...thank you!!!!

No problem, just know that our God is a Healer and that we are lifting your friend up for healing.

CoilyFields

NinasLongAmbition said:
not one person can pray for my friend??? wow :( All I need is one person to come in agreement with me.

Never doubt it sis...We are praying! I pray for the anxiety this is causing Larnie to cease and I pray for your words to bring grace and comfort when you talk to her.

MSee

Abba Father, I pray for Larnie that You will heal her. Lord Your way is perfect and I ask that whatever way You choose, let her feel You near her and see even the painful things working out for her good. Thank You for her friend who is willing to intercede on her behalf. May you bless and strengthen her and give her wisdom as she stands in the gap for her friend. Thanks for answers to our petitions. In Jesus name.